• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Russia and the West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catholics and Muslims first fought with each other in Bosnia, and then united against the Serbs.:cool:

Yes I know, but it wasn't a Christian v Muslim conflict it was a territorial one started by the serbs who in the end were heavily defeated.

Obviously Russian media is the only free media in the world....not

In Russia can read the Western media, talk show involves foreign journalists ,in Russia have foreign funds receive money from foreign governments ,in Moscow have created the CIA station Liberty.

And when you learned Russian opinion?

If this does not thieves or traitors living in London, of course ...:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I know, but it wasn't a Christian v Muslim conflict it was a territorial one started by the serbs who in the end were heavily defeated.

We are in the alcoholic Yeltsin could not help them much to my chagrin.

While Croats and Muslims all helped.

And international law no one was interested ...:cool:

In Russia can read the Western media, talk show involves foreign journalists ,in Russia have foreign funds receive money from foreign governments ,in Moscow have created the CIA station Liberty.

And when you learned Russian opinion?

If this does not thieves or traitors living in London, of course ...:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

We are in the alcoholic Yeltsin could not help them much to my chagrin.

While Croats and Muslims all helped.

And international law no one was interested ...:cool:

So why the large UN mission in Bosnia if international law wasn't interested?

Serbs stated the war and were responsible for the vast amount of atrocities. That's not what Fox news have said because the American media wasn't interested in the Balkans that's what the vast majority of people who saw the conflict first hand including myself think.

Just for your information hardly anyone in the UK or Europe watches American news, so stop thinking it has such influence on us all because it doesn't

So why the large UN mission in Bosnia if international law wasn't interested?

Serbs stated the war and were responsible for the vast amount of atrocities. That's not what Fox news have said because the American media wasn't interested in the Balkans that's what the vast majority of people who saw the conflict first hand including myself think.

Just for your information hardly anyone in the UK or Europe watches American news, so stop thinking it has such influence on us all because it doesn't

It is a violation of the UN resolution number 713 adopted on 25 September 1991 the embargo on deliveries of weapons to the countries of the former Yugoslavia?

It is a violation of international law?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/apr/22/warcrimes.comment

And the beginning of the bombing of the Bosnian Serbs in 1995?

The mandate of the UN gave NATO the right to protect the peacekeepers, they cover their NATO aggression.

Strange why NATO no bombed the Croatian offensive of May 1 in Western Slavonia?

NATO in Bosnia provided air cover for the Muslims and Croats.

UN them the right to remain silent.

And Serbs committed crimes as well as the other parties to the conflict, but they are appointed only guilty.:cool:

Look, you can post as many links to what ever you want but the truth is you were never in the Balkans I was. You even admit that you have never left Russia yet seem to think you know how people in Britain think about you. How have you come to the conclusion that we all see Russia as an enemy when you have never set foot in our country or sampled any of our culture. Your whole life experience of life outside consists of looking at what you want to believe on google.

Try and be a bit more open minded and not so quick to believe what the party tell you.

Look, you can post as many links to what ever you want but the truth is you were never in the Balkans I was. You even admit that you have never left Russia yet seem to think you know how people in Britain think about you. How have you come to the conclusion that we all see Russia as an enemy when you have never set foot in our country or sampled any of our culture. Your whole life experience of life outside consists of looking at what you want to believe on google.

Try and be a bit more open minded and not so quick to believe what the party tell you.

I can have an opinion about the Wars of the Roses or the Battle of Cannae.

To do this, I do not have to be an eyewitness to these events!

To get an idea of what a need books or Google (I have a search engine Yandex).

You too can fight me with the help of Google ...:lol:

And if you actually could speak to someone who was in the war of the roses you would listen or just dismiss it as Fox news propaganda if it didn't match your opinion?

And if you actually could speak to someone who was in the war of the roses you would listen or just dismiss it as Fox news propaganda if it didn't match your opinion?

It's hard to keep up a discussion with someone who just seems to understand just half the English (or he always just misinterprets my posts), plus simply does not have a clue about the rest of Europe and their way of thinking plus totally becomes with the noble spirit of tsardom and neofascism in modern Russia. :cool:

Watching who witnessed the incident.

Margaret of Anjou or Richard York.

I try to listen to all parties.

In addition, I try to confirm own conclusions links to English.

If I relied on Russian links you would have no chance)))

I could be wrong, except I certainly biased, I sympathize with the Serbs, but I am sincere and I say what I think ...

I went to the table. Happy New Year !:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

It's hard to keep up a discussion with someone who just seems to understand just half the English (or he always just misinterprets my posts), plus simply does not have a clue about the rest of Europe and their way of thinking plus totally becomes with the noble spirit of tsardom and neofascism in modern Russia. :cool:

Neo-fascism is the future of Europe!

You will inevitably come to this when you come to a few tens of millions of Arabs.

And you a Happy New Year!;)

Sounds very much like the way the US does diplomacy in these areas. Take a side and nothing but roses comes from the mouths of those that you support.

Being that you were there you are pretty much condemned to believing what your told or see (after the fact in your case). If you dont it would seem a waste of time for you to have been there at all would it not!?

Last edited:
Sounds very much like the way the US does diplomacy in these areas. Take a side and nothing but roses comes from the mouths of those that you support.

Being that you were there you are pretty much condemned to believing what your told or see (after the fact in your case). If you dont it would seem a waste of time for you to have been there at all would it not!?

It's official you are a dick

Lads, keep it civil or I'll close it.

Give in New Year we won't swear.

All have the opinion, but it not an occasion to offend each other.

It isn't enough snow in Moscow unfortunately, but weather - 16C.

[video]https://youtu.be/pDyCFyD8NpM[/video]

Good luck in New Year.:cool:

Neo-fascism is the future of Europe!

You will inevitably come to this when you come to a few tens of millions of Arabs.

I'd rather have one million Muslims in my country than one fascist.

I'd rather have one million Muslims in my country than one fascist.

You them will have 15-20 million if politician Merkel proceeds...

And what claims at you to fascism?

What main crimes?:cool:

Vladimir12 says Stallin is a good guy and now denies the holocaust.

There's a reason I've given up even arguing with him.

Vladimir12 says Stallin is a good guy and now denies the holocaust.

There's a reason I've given up even arguing with him.

I don't deny destruction of Jews. Generally on a teitoriya of the USSR collaborators from Baltic and Ukraine usually were engaged in it.

I even gave a photo from Lviv of 1941.

I simply don't agree with figure in 6 million.

However it too a crime in Europe as far as I know...:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

The German won't discuss the Holocaust question as can get to prison for the wrong opinion.

I consider that it is wrong.

I don't deny destruction of Jews. Generally on a teitoriya of the USSR collaborators from Baltic and Ukraine usually were engaged in it.

I even gave a photo from Lviv of 1941.

I simply don't agree with figure in 6 million.

However it too a crime in Europe as far as I know...:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

The German won't discuss the Holocaust question as can get to prison for the wrong opinion.

I consider that it is wrong.

Well that's rubbish. Used to live in Germany and there's really open discussion about the Holocaust and it's perpetrators.

Also you don't agree with the figure? What kind of figures do you agree with then, and do you have any evidence to back it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts