• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC 2011 Demo - Official Announcement

i heard only side cam is an option, and also one half is this correct?

and also do you have to restart demo after each game or does it just take you back to main menu/side selection

and also do you have to restart demo after each game or does it just take you back to main menu/side selection

Side cam only
One Half
Goes back to game menu

Yeah, for the demo it's side on, one half
When the half finishes it comes up with two advertising screens, then takes you back to the main menu

I have to say I loved it. It was so fun and I really just want to play the full version right now. Commentary was good and wasn't as painful as RC. South africa are a bit to dominant at the rucks thought and won most my ball hahahah. Played with my with my bro as south africa and The Ai were good for being on easy. De Villers pilfered the ruck and ran through middle to score. very impressed I must say

hi there guys, I dont know if i'm doing something wrong, but i cant find the game on xboxlive on my console when going online, nor on the actual site on my pc. where do i find the game? please help;-)

It's not been released in some regions yet/might not be I think SA is one which, I do think that in Microsoft so haters don't go blaming HB about that.

Go on live(Have Gold membership). Go to Game marketplace,Demo' and then newest should be there

i dont have a gold membership, only the free one. does that make the difference? i am based in SA, so if what Lynam1104 is true, then i might not be able to download it in any case? thanks guys for your help:)

Just downloaded it on break from work. Have to say, really enjoyed it, it was just great to be able to play a new Rugby game, just can't wait to have the real thing.
Quick request, could someone please post either here or the relevant thread, the button configurations, they flashed very quickly on the loading screen. Managed most of it but couldn't nail down the tackling! Thanks!

Just downloaded it on break from work. Have to say, really enjoyed it, it was just great to be able to play a new Rugby game, just can't wait to have the real thing.
Quick request, could someone please post either here or the relevant thread, the button configurations, they flashed very quickly on the loading screen. Managed most of it but couldn't nail down the tackling! Thanks!
If you pause it you can go down to "controls" and they come up on the screen :)

Wow save your download this game should off came 4 yrs ago can bearly spot any difference to rugby 08 just makes wonder why it took them so long to make this game. If you ask me Itz even a step backwards considering they don't have all the licences and no club rugby only thing good about this is you can play online but if you are hoping for something better than rugby 08 than sorry to bust your bubble. It is basically the same game with better graphics if any one can tell what exactly they have added to game play please do so cause the only thing I could tell was the rucking system and the chip kick not happy and don't feel like this game even deserves $100 dollars!!!

what a disapointing day:-( i was looking forward to downloading this game since they announced it. only to find out that i cannot download it on the silver membership. Then, i tried upgrading to gold membership, but xbox seems to have a problem on there side too. needless to say i have thrown in the towel where this game is concerned:-( all the excitement, just to end up disapointed

Wow save your download this game should off came 4 yrs ago can bearly spot any difference to rugby 08 just makes wonder why it took them so long to make this game. If you ask me Itz even a step backwards considering they don't have all the licences and no club rugby only thing good about this is you can play online but if you are hoping for something better than rugby 08 than sorry to bust your bubble. It is basically the same game with better graphics if any one can tell what exactly they have added to game play please do so cause the only thing I could tell was the rucking system and the chip kick not happy and don't feel like this game even deserves $100 dollars!!!

On this mans order, everyone stop downloading riiiiiight.....NOW!

Okay, you don't like it. Neeeeeext!

what a disapointing day:-( i was looking forward to downloading this game since they announced it. only to find out that i cannot download it on the silver membership. Then, i tried upgrading to gold membership, but xbox seems to have a problem on there side too. needless to say i have thrown in the towel where this game is concerned:-( all the excitement, just to end up disapointed

According to some on here, you've saved yourself some agony. Apparently anyhow. :lol:

Latest posts