• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC 2011 Demo - Official Announcement

I have Xbox Live Gold in SA and it's not showing anywhere on the xbox (not under 'R' etc) when I click the link on the PC and login and download....it gives me an error "Uh oh...that shouldn't have happened. It appears you have found a glitch in the system"

Lol I not telling people not to download go right ahead just wish I was there to watch their faces when they see that what I have stated is True that this just a repackaged rugby 08 and should be put in the arcade section of xbox live the true fans have played rugby 08 to death and Itz time for some new can't even call this game next gen big step backwards guys but hey I did warn ya :)

OK issue solved - for people in SA who can't see the demo or are on Silver membership.....Sign in with an account that doesnt have live yet or create a new one. join xbox live and set your locale to Australia...once processed it will ask you to upgrade....select upgrade later and then it will give you a month of free Gold membership...proceed to marketplace and download the game.

My final free trial is currentley running On the south African locale, any chance it will show up on the sa market place anytime soon?

Keep checking to see if the game is on the PlayStation Store... Patiently waiting Haha

Guys, We don't know when the Demo will be out on PSN in Australia or New Zealand or in fact anywhere... All we do know is that it is PAL only countries that are getting the demo... We weren't expecting the xbox demo until 8pm GMT yesterday it came out around 10/11ish GMT. Hope that helps but please stop asking the same questions, once its out we will let you know.

will you be letting us know in this thread or should we look out for a new thread being created? Thanks.

We will let you know in this thread and the other thread when we have news of it!

I can tell you guys that the PSN store update of the week is likely to happen between 2am and 5am New Zealand time. This is most likely when we'll see the demo added to the store.

Looks like it. Marketing scheme. Like they said demo is out on Xbox. Apparently only gold members can get it, which obviously means the other guys can't play the demo. If all isn't included in XBOX than say Gold members only to avoid guys being ******. Same with PS3 demo only available in PAL countries.

No PS3 demo yet, store usually updates for me on a Thursday, and I have a uk account

Latest posts