RWC Adverts

Jaguares

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Argentina
Club or Nation
Argentina

So yes, Izzy Dagg will make the WC squad :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw this earlier, it manages to be both laughably bad, and kinda awesome at the same time.

God I was looking for a place to comment this thing.

It made me realize how much pain Kieran Read has to go through every time he gets in a bus, an airplane or anything with seats.

Loving the kicks.

Might buy myself a pair need some nice dark trainers.

So Adidas placement did the job there.

love a good air NZ vid

...but...is no one else a bit annoyed Dagg has been involved in this when its quite clear he's out of form and could really be concentrating on something else...like rugby. I imagine it actually took quite a bit of rehearsal etc

I love Johnson as the devil... :)

This was a lot of fun, and my husband even liked it better than the LOTR safety video, which is sort of weird since he's an LOTR fan and not a rugby fan. However, he is a MIB fan, so maybe that's why he enjoyed it so much.

das

I love Johnson as the devil... :)

This was a lot of fun, and my husband even liked it better than the LOTR safety video, which is sort of weird since he's an LOTR fan and not a rugby fan. However, he is a MIB fan, so maybe that's why he enjoyed it so much.

das

Your husband? So are u a woman?

She is ALL woman and leave her alone..........I knew she was first!!!!

What's Israel Dagg doing in an All Blacks video?

Pretty embarrassing advert the fact he didn't even make the cut makes it even more embarrassing.. Anyone having slight issues with how the teams been presented, getting involved in politics and exploited in the market..? I thought we had learned from past teams and generations, it's never a good idea. Keep the team focused.

Pretty self explanatory:

The advert will be shown on TV in the UK & Ireland, so it's supporting the home nation sides - players from other countries really want lucozade so they're dressing up as/pretending to be players from those countries to buy it.

I know but where's the joke? And the drink is only for English and Irish?

Pretty self explanatory:

The advert will be shown on TV in the UK & Ireland, so it's supporting the home nation sides - players from other countries really want lucozade so they're dressing up as/pretending to be players from those countries to buy it.

And its the worst advert I've ever seen. The cringe is strong with this one

I know but where's the joke? And the drink is only for English and Irish?

Lucozades for everyone but if the advert is going to be shown on British TV channels there's no point saying "Lucozade - proud sponsors of the Springboks".

The joke is that theyre putting all the effort into dressing up like British/Irish players and then get caught, I guess.