• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC19 Warm-Up] - Japan vs. South Africa

Does anyone know of any means to watch/listen to this game if you don't reside in SA?

I know it's being shown on SuperSport, but are there any other ways? Help a Bok fan out please.

Do you have family in SA with a DSTV account? Then just get their username and password and watch it live on DSTVNow.

In NZ this game is included in the RWC package on Spark Sport... Not very hopeful that it'll be any help to you though :(

In NZ this game is included in the RWC package on Spark Sport... Not very hopeful that it'll be any help to you though :(

Sadly of no help. I hope there will be highlights available at some point. Got £50 on the Bokke winning 13pts+. COME ON BOKKE!

Does anyone know of any means to watch/listen to this game if you don't reside in SA?

I know it's being shown on SuperSport, but are there any other ways? Help a Bok fan out please.

Its way to risky to give you my DSTV Steaming details, and while I know of multiple sites that you can watch it on by not so legal but ethical way, unfortunalty i dont think i can post links here.

I can probably tell you what to do though.

Go to google search rugby streams, there should be a number of options even be a reddit rugby streams page with multiple links.
Some Indian cricket streaming websites tend to have rugby streams so if you cant come right with googling rugby streams then try google cricket streams go to the webpage and navigate to the rugby section. Just deal with all the ads in the first 5 minutes and you should be good to go.

Its way to risky to give you my DSTV Steaming details, and while I know of multiple sites that you can watch it on by not so legal but ethical way, unfortunalty i dont think i can post links here.

I can probably tell you what to do though.

Go to google search rugby streams, there should be a number of options even be a reddit rugby streams page with multiple links.
Some Indian cricket streaming websites tend to have rugby streams so if you cant come right with googling rugby streams then try google cricket streams go to the webpage and navigate to the rugby section. Just deal with all the ads in the first 5 minutes and you should be good to go.

The streams are my go-to, but my Dad is at home, so he was looking to watch it. I'm asking my auntie in SA for DSTA deets, let's hope he is able to login and view the stream from the UK.

As for the game, I'm a little nervous today...and I know it's only a warm-up match. Let's hope SA have a decent game and we come through unscathed. Fingers crossed.

Fukuoka going off injured was lethal... Moeakiola is making a lot of mistakes

No injuries so far, so I would label this game a success so far. More of the same from second half please.
Well Fukuoka looked a tad uncomfortable. Couldn't see what happened. Didn't even look like there was any contact as far as I could see as it happened. Rolled an ankle? Hope it nothing serious.

So, for those that saw it...were we good? Also, I heard Trevor limped off...was it bad?

Man, I just couldn't manage to watch the game, listened a bit on the radio, sounded like the conditions were part in parcel the reasoning behind the kicking as it was hot and humid as hell.

Listened for about 10 minutes and in that 10 minutes there was like 2 water breaks.

So, for those that saw it...were we good? Also, I heard Trevor limped off...was it bad?

I had a call and couldn't watch the entire thing but from what I could see the defense was rock solid. Japan really brought it to us on occasion but we held them out on our line for ages. In the end our power in the set pieces and greater physicality meant we had go forward aplenty for the nippy men out wide to work with though execution wasn't always 100% so a lot of room for improvement but the conditions were like the worst of Durban humidity. Good experience in that regard- getting a competitive game in in those conditions and knowing what t expect.

I can't speak for the 2nd half and didn't see Nyakane going off.

Yes defense was good. Bit scrappy in the first half, but our defense and forward play was really good. Our kicking game is atrocious. Faf and Willie... terrible.

Yes defense was good. Bit scrappy in the first half, but our defense and forward play was really good. Our kicking game is atrocious. Faf and Willie... terrible.

Argh, that's sad to hear. The first kick from Le Roux was a beaut in space in behind. There were a few poor kicks I saw (that half fumble and regather from Pollard in our in goal area that got a Japanese hand to it springs to mind) but I didn't get the idea from the first stanza that the kicking was poor in general. Hopefully that's a one off.

Latest posts