• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023] Argentina vs Samoa (22/09/2023)

argentina vs chile will be the most amateur professional team vs the most professional amateur* team

*don't let facts get in the way of a narrative

argentina vs chile will be the most amateur professional team vs the most professional amateur* team

Really, honestly don't know
If I look at the numbers, I'm sure Arg will be very dominating, but if you're team has a weak 9-10 (in this case, both), you're f****d and that's it
I still think they can grow enough to deserve their place in the quarterfinals. Otherwise, time to cycle up and throw away the relics
maybe hansen would be open to come and train with us as well? hahaha
maybe they sack eddie jones again or smth, we can get lucky again

That's exactly how a benzobooze fiend would laugh!

Do you... want Eddie Jones?
During the whole of the WC i've decided to drink only champagne, it has less sugar and therefore I'm not getting fat... sort of (robert loue, alfred gratien and pol roger), I would never mix goood french product with benzos. Gimme another match with the best kick in the match being Matera's and I might bring something stronger to the mix
I regret the eddie jones comment

Usually Argentina are my favourite team after Wales, but on this occasion I might just support their underdog neighbours.