• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023 SF1] Argentina vs New Zealand (20/10/2023)

Get in there Whitehouse! Give us an amazing last 15mins comeback. Something to tell our grandchildren about. :D

Two of the most over rated All Blacks of all time are playing in this game, Mark Telea and Findlay Christie. The award for the dirtiest most cheating All Black of all time goes to...... you guessed it Scott Barrett.

Lol Gardner saying well spotted to the TMO even though he was looking directly at it real time.

Two of the most over rated All Blacks of all time are playing in this game, Mark Telea and Findlay Christie. The award for the dirtiest most cheating All Black of all time goes to...... you guessed it Scott Barrett.
Does anyone rate Christie? He must stand a chance of pulling on a Scotland top for RWC 2027 if Razor can find a couple of better scrummies to replace old man Aaron. :D

Flying to Paris right now is a bit of a pain with all the fake bomb alarms
Jesus...they can even cancel the match if the danger grows up.
I've been to concerts of my favourite singer this summer (Paris,Stade de France) and they cancelled it just 4 hours before the first concert.

Jesus...they can even cancel the match if the danger grows up.
I've been to concerts of my favourite singer this summer (Paris,Stade de France) and they cancelled it just 4 hours before the first concert.
How is the logistics of the stade de France? A lot of queuing for the train?

This is grim. Well played ABs, definitely looking a lot sharper than pre tournament

Congrats to NZ I hope they get the ***le. What happens with the referees on this world cup? Why so bad performance?