• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023 SF2] England vs South Africa (21/10/2023)

He swore on the life of his own child he didn't leak it. His life was literally hell for a long time after that video. If you don't have evidence, you are just a wind bag.
The guy got banned though? Not a court of law yes, but clearly something awry...

some people like that, and others hate it.
People who support South Africa (because it helps win them games), and everyone else (because it helps South Africa win games)

There's absolutely NO chance he made that video without the intention of it becoming public viewing.

Don't be upset about it, just be happy that if the laws were changed tomorrow to favour everyone else, Rassie would already be working on a way to bring it back into your favour.

People who support South Africa (because it helps win them games), and everyone else (because it helps South Africa win games)

There's absolutely NO chance he made that video without the intention of it becoming public viewing.

Don't be upset about it, just be happy that if the laws were changed tomorrow to favour everyone else, Rassie would already be working on a way to bring it back into your favour.
I didn't bring up the video, I was just making a point. In any case won't carry on about it. I can only go on what I read in his book, and if he is lying about all that then it is what it is. I don't condone or condemn.

He swore on the life of his own child he didn't leak it. His life was literally hell for a long time after that video. If you don't have evidence, you are just a wind bag.
So he was banned from rugby for? Clearly the authorities agree with me not you.

I just want to say I'm impressed ypu guys came up with a phrase in Afrikaans over a hundred years ago just to get away with calling an Englishman a white **** in 2023. That's some forward thinking that is.

I have been having some fun with Google translate. A couple of examples:

English: "Which side are you on?"
Afrikaans: "Aan watter kant is jy?"
(fight ensues)

English: "The white side"
Afrikaans: "Die wit kant"
(complaint to ref ensues)

Conclusion: Not Guilty!

I have been having some fun with Google translate. A couple of examples:

English: "Which side are you on?"
Afrikaans: "Aan watter kant is jy?"
(fight ensues)

English: "The white side"
Afrikaans: "Die wit kant"
(complaint to ref ensues)

Conclusion: Not Guilty!
A guy with two posts with the smoking gun!

Somehow I think not.

Mine just means brilliant… in that context…
I didn't know this word and my translator gave me the meaning "lumbar" in my native language :rolleyes:🧐
Anyway,to get back to the topic, I can see (and hear) on the video shot that there was no insult, it's clearly just a misunderstanding,what to discuss here...

I didn't know this word and my translator gave me the meaning "lumbar" in my native language :rolleyes:🧐
Anyway,to get back to the topic, I can see (and hear) on the video shot that there was no insult, it's clearly just a misunderstanding,what to discuss here...
But it's not that bit which is apparently being investigated, so it's not relevant

Latest posts