• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sale v Cardiff Blues

Try for sale!
Gaskell (i think it was) making a break, and touching down
Converted -
24 - 9

Cardiff's forwards have fallen faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast asleep. Admittedly powell shouldn't have been binned, I agree with will greenwood. still, other sides can compete with a man down.

Im not watching the game, but it sounds like that yellow card really hit us hard.

Christ, this touch judge is pathetic. Penalty to Sale after Jenkins is adjudged to have tripped Cohen. Replay shows Cohen runs into an immobile Jenkins.

Christ. Justice done as Charlie misses a sitter.

That was in no way intentional =/
Jenkins just landed in front of cohen, who ran into him.
Cr*p call there

I'm almost glad we didn't get that penalty :p

The officials are killing Cardiff in this one. They (as a unit) have made quite a few massive calls relating to incidents that pretty much didnt happen.

I've been watching since the start and I cant understand how Sale are still in this one, never mind leading it.

Sheridan not looking too good after that scrum -> Driven headfirst into the floor

Looks like he's done his shoulder in

Well that is ludicrous from Sale. They sure as hell haven't earned this lead but they're doing their utmost to lose it now. Sowden Taylor pounces on poor lineout ball to score. One point game now...

Try for the cardiff 7,
27 - 26 with 2minutes to go

Full Time:

Sale 27 - 26 Cardiff

Very happy with that! The ref made some questionable calls in our favour, but we seemed much improved. Looks like Peel is the catalyst for us :p

Good stuff! Sounds like an interesting game to say the least.

EDIT: Not good stuff that we lost, I wrote good stuff for the try. With the amount of injuries the forwards having and the flu going around, a bonus point will have to do and hope that Toulouse and Quins slip up at sale aswell.

Well a bonus point is okay but they should've nailed that with ease. Toulouse won't lose this fixture, and Cardiff now need to win in France or at the Stoop...

Bluemoon. You should be livid. Your lads deserved to win.

This was one game where the officials definately made all the difference. Every decision went Sale's way. I'd appeal if I were you.

Didnt see the game, only managed to get radio manchester's one eyed version of the game on the radio.

Im a bit gutted because as Sir.Speedy pointed out, I don't think Toulouse will make the same mistake. Must target the quins away game now.

Great game to watch as a neutral. Must say all the talk about that Courtney Lawes is bit too much but Sale no.4 was just as good tonight.
Bad defending though cost Cardiff, Powell or no Powell that scrum move should never have been allowed happen once never mind twice. Think if Toulouse win away tomorrow they will be 1 foot in to a quarter final spot.

Victory comes at some cost for both Sale and England with Andrew Sheridan sidelined for the upcoming November internationals.

Latest posts