• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Saracens v London Irish

That wouldn't surprise me in the slightest tbh - When Casey signed I thought to myself 'oh wow, it's more then just that irritating prat and his fake accent who screams "Cam on yew Eye-rish" every time he announces anything'.

Honestly, I did.

Round these parts we call them the "NotNots" - Not form London and Not Irish!

SARACENS STAND UP.

is a **** song.

but Glen Jackson is a god and we played some very good South African 'if your number is bigger than 10 then you have no rights' style rugby.

:D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Sep 5 2009, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I can name a few similar!;

TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-GURS
GLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR-STER
<strike>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR-REERS</strike> Actually no, that one is a bit good

Still, the worst is every-chuffing-team with barely the loosest of connections using Fields of bloody Athenrey, *coughLondonIrishcough*[/b]

Going to the Rec is quite painful sometimes, as the only chant they can conjure up from the word 'Bath' is 'BATH, BATH, BATH BATH BATH BATH, BATH', it's almost enough to make me change allegiance.

Welllllll... I'd.... Rather have a shower then a Bath...
Well I'd rather have a shower then a Bath...
Rather have a Shower...
Rather have a Shower...
Rather have a Shower then a Bath...

:p

Actually i lie, there's also this one which isnt 'too bad'

" Bath, Bath , wherever we may be , we are the boys from the west country!
and we'll take you on , whoever you may be , 'cause we are the boys from the west country!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ali12 @ Sep 5 2009, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Sep 5 2009, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can name a few similar!;

TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-GURS
GLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR-STER
<strike>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR-REERS</strike> Actually no, that one is a bit good

Still, the worst is every-chuffing-team with barely the loosest of connections using Fields of bloody Athenrey, *coughLondonIrishcough*[/b]

Going to the Rec is quite painful sometimes, as the only chant they can conjure up from the word 'Bath' is 'BATH, BATH, BATH BATH BATH BATH, BATH', it's almost enough to make me change allegiance.
[/b][/quote]

not as bad as

oggy oggy oggy
wasps wasps wasps
oggy
wasps
oggy
wasps
oggy
wasps
repeat...

Latest posts