B

Bullitt

<div align=\'center\'>
Saracens.png
VS
LondonIrish.png

Saracens v London Irish

Saturday 5th, Twickenham</div>

A good start for Sarries as the comprehensively humped O'Irish in the the 1st half, 18-3

Tries - Jackson, Saull
Conv - Jackson
Pen - Jackson (2), Lamb

I love local BBC commentators.

Apparently, despite being 7 points behind with 8 minutes to go these two commentators just have some..wow...incredible optimism. The way they're talking Irish up these two could talk up Italy after they've been thumped 90 points by Gibraltar...

Time to start the game guys;

THE TRF PATENTED "TOBY BOOTH BLAME GAME"

The rules are simple - Name the most outlandish thing you can to blame for a United Nations of Reading defeat, then whoever is closes to Toby Booths reasoning wins the prize.

GO!

Don't worry, theres still a LI scrum and 30 seconds to go...still time for Sarries to cock it up...

EDIT: Saracens 18 - London Irish 14....thank f**k for that...

Further Edit: Great new anthem for Sarries, Right Said Fred deserves a medal!

So am I correct in thinking that Irish suddenly (and co-incidentally) figured out how to play when Lamb went off?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Sep 5 2009, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Further Edit: Great new anthem for Sarries, Right Said Fred deserves a medal![/b]

1252066848794.jpg

I'm going to say that Booth will blame the defeat on this magic wind which kept pushing passes into touch?

EDIT:

:lol:

standup4sept09.jpg

EDIT: Apparently now its because Borthwick and Vyvian employed nefarious "spoiling tactics" :D

Oh you've got a cheek! Mr "repetetive chorus disorder"!

You guys don't have a monopoly on the monotomous sing-song you know!

Look, look, look, look, look, look.... Let's keep this fair.

You lot already have your monotonous air horns and <strike>"Wall of Noise"</strike> drums of dementia. We can't have you lot having the monopoly on all the irritating habits of fans...

No no no no we just bring the drums, we can't afford air horns and anyway how can we hold an air horn, a flag AND a pint?!

EDIT: Yes, truly, when the Munster fans saw Saracen's 12,000 at the RICOH Stadium and saw that the Sarries fans had brought roughly three times the number of flags that the Munster Machine had managed, they knew they were in for quite a battle...

Further EDIT: ...because they had a job lot going at the St Albans flag factory you see and Nigel Wray paid 50p for 200,000 Saracens flags...

I know full you well that none of your lot can hold a pint... Right Said Fred is a bit "Shandy"!

;)

We're all inclusive. And if two bald men like shandy its still better than the Pimms & blood orange of those dasterley old chaps at 'Quins ;)

They'll never have a monopoly so long as the world has:

LEEEEINNNNSTEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR..... LEEEEINNNNSTEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR.... LEEEEINNNNSTEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR... LEEEEINNNNSTEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

What a chant ^_^

I can name a few similar!;

TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-GURS
GLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR-STER
<strike>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR-REERS</strike> Actually no, that one is a bit good

Still, the worst is every-chuffing-team with barely the loosest of connections using Fields of bloody Athenrey, *coughLondonIrishcough*

Did you know there's more Irish players registered for London Welsh than for London Irish?

Latest posts