• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Saracens v Wasps

Hmm...

...don't think you can post a thread posting Tigers to beat Saracens at Vicarage Road, could you?

I've met the WYLED THANG (as is his nickname amongst the Fez Faithful, don't worry, we do that to people. Wikus van Heerden for example is now "Biggus Wikus" for example) in person after the Viadana game and he was a very plesant and eager guy. He knew a couple of the Viadana coaching staff who are also American. Jim Love, Viadana coach is actually heading Stateside to coach there at the end of this season.

On the field, the guy is definitely best suited at full back. Hasn't had a major defensive howler (yet) and is a good back up for Delboy and Goode. Fast, good boot and a great tackler. Couldn't ask for anything more.

I like O'Sullivan is onto a good thing with him.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Mar 31 2009, 01:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I've met the WYLED THANG (as is his nickname amongst the Fez Faithful, don't worry, we do that to people. Wikus van Heerden for example is now "Biggus Wikus" for example) in person after the Viadana game and he was a very plesant and eager guy. He knew a couple of the Viadana coaching staff who are also American. Jim Love, Viadana coach is actually heading Stateside to coach there at the end of this season.

On the field, the guy is definitely best suited at full back. Hasn't had a major defensive howler (yet) and is a good back up for Delboy and Goode. Fast, good boot and a great tackler. Couldn't ask for anything more.

I like O'Sullivan is onto a good thing with him.[/b]

That's great to hear yeah i really wanna meet him. Hopfully at the next international vs wales ill be able to meet him, I've met Todd Clever and Chad Erskine last time. Ill make sure that Nick names sticks over here lol. Glad to see him starting even though everyone's hurt.

Latest posts