• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Saracens vs Northampton Saints

P

Prestwick

Saracens vs Northampton

Well its that time of month again where two of the UK's chavviest regions go head to head to see who can mis-time the most restarts, who can be binned the most times and who can wind up Dylan Hartley the mostest (Carlos Spencer being the clear leader so far).

Saracens have beaten Saints in their last four meetings at the VR stadium, however, Northampton have been the more rugged road warriors out of the two, winning more of their away games this season than Saracens.

On both teams watch out for Noah Cato, Jon Clarke, Chris Ashton, Adam Powell, Alex Goode and Dylan Hartley causing another brawl. Also watch out for when Carlos sneaks off for a quick fag on the touchlines when nobody is looking and for Gordan Ross to cry when someone makes a joke about his receeding hairline.

Saracens: Goode; Leonelli, Powell, Farrell, Cato, Ross, Rauluni, Lloyd; Cairns, Visagie, Borthwick, Chesney, Barrell, Saull, Skirving
Replacements: Walker, Mercey, Ryder, Seymour, Wilson, Penney, Thrower

Northampton: Foden; Ashton, Mayor, Mordt, Diggin, Myler, Dickson; Tonga'uiha, Shields, Stewart, Lord (capt), Day, Lawes, Lewitt, Wilson

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Oct 26 2008, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Jon Clarke?[/b]

I thought he was with Saints. Then again I think I'm falling under the weather with a stomach bug, I'll have to hope that someone else can take over. :wacko:

'thampton to win.

What channel is this being shown on?
Is it on sky?
Is this the EDF Cup as well.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Oct 26 2008, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
He is, he's also out for another 7 weeks with a knackered leg.[/b]

Well I did tell you to watch out for him!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 26 2008, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
'thampton to win.

What channel is this being shown on?
Is it on sky?
Is this the EDF Cup as well.[/b]

laugh.jpg

laugh.jpg

men-women-laugh-out-loud-01-af.jpg

laugh460.jpg

Ahem..no.

Uh uh, it is actually from a Saracens game from last year :lol: care for more?

2152836841_416c3d2ac1.jpg

Pow!

2152832055_4c26331e20.jpg

Zing!

Latest posts