• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scarlets v Munster

You know that's a sign of a **** ref when he calls back advantage after it's been kicked away from a knock on. Stupid prick

Have the rules for "advantage over" changed as of late.
It seems people are able to get away with more and more during the advantage from a knock on. I remember when advantage used to be instantly over as soon as they chose to play on...now they can kick the ball away and if it's a **** kick they get it back!!!

And gavin evans is off now then.

PRIESTLAND AHIASFASNOVNS

Ahem. Stop taking kicking lessons from Skrela, you ***!

All points taken, scarlets would be in the lead right now.
Somone indeed needs some kicking coaching.

Refs don't seem to ref accidental offsides or when scrums pop up either these days.
This extra international is killing the regional teams this week, eh?
Blues 21-0 down anol now.

He calls that high on O'Driscoll yet misses the ones earlier on Mafi and Howlett, don't know why I bother with this clown

Again, if this clown is given another match based on tonight's performance then whoever's in charge of referee appointments wants their head examined

Penalty try OLOLOLOL.
****. Now it's up to Priestland to win the game....

He got it! 16 - 15...

Wow, penalty try.
I agree penalty, but to give instant penalty try when front row pops up at the same time...well...

He's rewriting the laws now, how in the name of Christ he gave a penalty try when both popped up together is beyond me.

O'gara won't miss this.

The ref has given scarlets every fecking biased chance possible to win this game and they've given it away.

That just epitomises Welsh rugby. WHAT THE f*** WERE THOSE TURK ******** DOING?!!!
What would Munster have done in the situation, what a f***ing joke they are.
Didn't deserve to be in with a shout of the game, but completely f***ed that up. Totally deserved to lose.

Latest posts