• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scotland team for Fiji

Well, the backline was spot on from the one I posted yesterday... ;)

Domolailai at 6 is not a bad option as he's very agile and talented with pace to burn. Very surprised to see Boko start at 8 ahead of Bola.
The 3 backrowers named are all very similar players, so from this I can assume that we're going with a fast-pace open play rugby to counter the Scots..

Matavesi is an unknown quantity and his call-up was also another surprise, especially with the likes of experienced players like Nacewa, Nagusa, Vakacegu, Tagicakibau & Vaka all in Europe and all playing for top European clubs weekly.
I just hope he comes out alright.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nickdnz @ Nov 12 2009, 05:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Juggernaut @ Nov 12 2009, 10:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Delasau & Ligairi wont be able to play this weekend as they're having visa problems...it also looks likely they wont be taking part for the whole tour. Gabriel Lovobalavu (Toulon) has been called up as a replacement.

I hope the management takes this chance to call up either one of Isa Nacewa (Leinster), Timoci Nagusa (Ulster), Saimoni Vaka (Agen) or Marika Vakacegu (Sale Sharks).

Deacon Manu has also joined camp and is very likely to start at TH.

So this could likely be the team:

1. Dewes, 2. Ledua, 3. Manu
4. Domolailai, 5. Rawaqa
6. Talei, 7. Qera, 8. Bola
9. Rauluni, 10. Little
11. Nalaga, 12. Bai, 13. Lovobalavu, 14. Goneva
15. Matavesi[/b]
Is it true that Caucaunibuca is no longer considered for international matches?
[/b][/quote]

Caucau is just too much for handle for any club or country.. such a bummer isnt it.. mountains of talent and an attitude to match

Latest posts