• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scotland v France

One thing is sure, the match is clearly less annoying than the two yesterday !

Ooh, very nearly a try there,
Enjoying this alot, everyones going to knackered by halftime though, the balls going from 22 to 22 so much

Trinh Duc is a very awesome player in atack and in defense. It will be really great when he finally shows the world how class he is every week with Montpellier

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr.cyclopede @ Feb 7 2010, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bernard @ Feb 7 2010, 04:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
French defense is missing focus a bit .[/b]

But we don't consume many players in the rucks, Scotland might have physical problems quickly.
[/b][/quote]

Let's see ;)

But i feel that we have a very risky defense and we could take easily some counter attacks .

Bravo to scotland who is for now not refusing the fight !

Basatreaud in for his second, what was the hand-in-face celebration thing he did?

Think it's the moustache that's giving him the edge over the scots

Bastareauuuuuuuuuuuudddddddddddddddddddd

Never give him time to accelerate you crazy scots!!

I'm enjoying this game a lot. The French look like they can score tries whenever they want to. Poor defence though.

It's awesome how Bastareaud looks not to have a fast run ball in hand...

Nice first half time ! too messy from France in the game but they seem to want that match so all good . Scottish have tried good things defenitly , making the most of a weird french defense .

Watching the "celliers des dauphin" advertisement panels around the field, I understand why Scotland might have a headake...

This wine's so sweet that we hesitate to use it as petrol additive in tractors !!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr.cyclopede @ Feb 7 2010, 04:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Watching the "celliers des dauphin" advertisement panels around the field, I understand why Scotland might have a headake...

This wine's so sweet that we hesitate to use it as petrol additive in tractors !![/b]

Lol true ! that is a modern "Pere benoit" :p

Latest posts