• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scotland v France

Bastareud's second try was pretty emphatic:

john-cena.jpg

Right now though I'm wondering who should be more worried: Ireland or the French.

Currently French are really efficient in finishing their chances but their blitz attack is all over the place. Trin-Duc seems to be intent on sprinting something like 20 meters every time Scotland pass the ball out wide. Effective in shutting down Scotland's attack but leaving a gaping hole and opening space. Its simply inviting a little chip over and catch or a dexterous side step and a rush of acceleration...

...now, I wonder who could do that?

article-0-019BC2F600000578-329_468x396.jpg

No idea.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bernard @ Feb 7 2010, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr.cyclopede @ Feb 7 2010, 04:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Watching the "celliers des dauphin" advertisement panels around the field, I understand why Scotland might have a headake...

This wine's so sweet that we hesitate to use it as petrol additive in tractors !![/b]

Lol true ! that is a modern "Pere benoit" :p

[/b][/quote]

Might not be too bad to make a sweet vinaigrette though :lol:

Dulcalcon is the 71st player to play for a France since took Lievramont over.

Don't agree with Owens here, Ouedraogo fall into the white side but clearly indicate that he tries everything he can to move away

That bastareud is the most dangerous fat back i've ever seen grace the rugby field.
Wait..."grace" may not be the right word.

Trample.

It is a very poor second half, we need to speed things up a bit and stop just relying on our forward domination

Why does Jonathan Davies have so much difficulty pronouncing "Harinordoquy" correctly?

Well played by Scotland. If the Irish back line turn up next week they could take this French defence apart.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (King D'arcy @ Feb 7 2010, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well played by Scotland. If the Irish back line turn up next week they could take this French defence apart.[/b]

:lol:

Oh, wait, he's being serious... :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (King D'arcy @ Feb 7 2010, 06:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well played by Scotland. If the Irish back line turn up next week they could take this French defence apart.[/b]

French backs have been a mess for 2 years now. Attack and defense... Jauzion is way past it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Charles @ Feb 7 2010, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (King D'arcy @ Feb 7 2010, 06:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

French backs have been a mess for 2 years now. Attack and defense... Jauzion is way past it.
[/b][/quote]

It's mainly down to the face they don't know who they will be playing with next game so its nigh on impossible to build an understanding with a guy who may be on the bench the following week.

Latest posts