• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Search for the most beautiful player

80905596.jpg

U gotta b shitten meh. Perhaps someone should create a thread for the best hairstyle? :huh:

80905596.jpg

U gotta b shitten meh. Perhaps someone should create a thread for the best hairstyle? :huh: [/b]
God damn Giteau looks like Shaun Bern in that picture.
Berne_580037.jpg

THEY'RE BROTHERS I SAY!

Matt Dunning
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qAvMKkC1kjA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qAvMKkC1kjA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Berne_580037.jpg

THEY'RE BROTHERS I SAY!
[/b]
Bah, how dare you compare Giteau to that.....that.....thing and then have the nerve to call them brothers! Blasphemy! Burn the witch!

<div class='quotemain'>
Berne_580037.jpg

THEY'RE BROTHERS I SAY!
[/b]
Bah, how dare you compare Giteau to that.....that.....thing and then have the nerve to call them brothers! Blasphemy! Burn the witch! [/b][/quote]

In the pic of Giteau his train of thought toward the ball contorts his face to look like Shaun Berne.

He looks different otherwise.

You ahve to admit though, it is worthy of a look-alike!

Indeed it is. In that case, when Matt Burke concentrates on the ball, wouldn't his face contort into that of Matt Giteau's? It's a conspiracy! :eek:

His abs look sorta painted on there. Anyone can paint a six pack onto their beer belly. Tsk.

The most intresting guy I saw posted here, was Clement something. Hernandez looks dreamy (though I still don't understand why it's okay for a guy to show an airmpit full of hair but a girl can get socially hanged for doing the same. I'm not pro bushy armpits, not for any gender), but unless he lost a bet or is posing for a good cause, he knows it too well. No guy poses like that, unless if it's for one of the aforementioned two reasons, or because he's full of himself. I'm a sucker for a guy with facial hair though :p
I agree with Charles on awful haircuts, they can really make a guy ugly. Or very femine. Or both.

I can only comment on physiques posted here, I wouldn't know a photo of a rugby player from that of a plastic surgeon unless someone told me so.(meaning, I don't know any rugby players)
I'm not the perfect person to post here just cause I'm a girl, I'd post in the most beautiful woman topics there are in existance here, if they didn't all revolve around how big some girls assets are, or how little she is wearing :p

Thanks for the invitation to this topic by the way, I would have totally missed it otherwise XD

By all means, continue to post images!! Just a name

The most intresting guy I saw posted here, was Clement [/b]

Yep Clement Poitrenaud...he is perfect and soooooo sexy. If I were a girl I would so want him to...well.....um...you know.....

I mean honestly...Clement is so absolutely perfect it is amazing! No other guy can really compare with him. Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt are just little men who are pretenders acting out they are tough guys...while Clement looks the part and actually plays rugby. Clement is the real deal!

<div class='quotemain'> The most intresting guy I saw posted here, was Clement [/b]

Yep Clement Poitrenaud...he is perfect and soooooo sexy. If I were a girl I would so want him to...well.....um...you know.....

I mean honestly...Clement is so absolutely perfect it is amazing! No other guy can really compare with him. Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt are just little men who are pretenders acting out they are tough guys...while Clement looks the part and actually plays rugby. Clement is the real deal!
[/b][/quote]

Poitrenaud is superb but perfection for me is Frederic Michelak - superb butt!
I consider myself lucky to be able to appreciate the male body as well as the female -- a case of having the best of both worlds!!

People, I'd love to drool over/comment on luscious male specimens, for the sakeof those who know nothing of rugby (aka moi), post photographs!

I know we are all in the modern age but Im sick of all this ass-bandit shite.Laetca you are excused from my comment, for obvious reasons.

I know we are all in the modern age but Im sick of all this ass-bandit shite.Laetca you are excused from my comment, for obvious reasons. [/b]

Doesn't particularly float my boat either, but if you don't like it then just ignore the thread and let everyone else get on with discussing what they like.

Why? Don't you think a man can comment on another man's appearance? And if you think this, then why is that?

Just wondering :p

<div class='quotemain'> I know we are all in the modern age but Im sick of all this ass-bandit shite.Laetca you are excused from my comment, for obvious reasons. [/b]

Doesn't particularly float my boat either, but if you don't like it then just ignore the thread and let everyone else get on with discussing what they like.
[/b][/quote]

Webby - thanks for a mature response.
Cheers.

All humans like compliments...we like being told that we are good at this and good at that....whether it is good at a sport...or a hobby...some talent, etc. We like being told we are attractive so what makes this different?

I think if we see something fantastic about someone we should state it....to them or to others...it is all part of learning to lift other people up instead of ourselves. It is in a sense....being unselfish.

I know a lot of good looking people who see themselves as unattractive physically because they were brought up in an environment of insecure people who would not tell them they were good looking.

I know a lot of good looking people who were never told they were attractive or valued by their parents and have taken a life of self destruction as a result...they think they are worthless and unappreciated.

Physical attraction (though relative) is just ONE attribute that some people are lucky to be born with. We admire rugby skills, oratory skills, cognitive skills, etc etc and so many other things that people may be lucky to inherit.....we also compliment them....yet when it comes to complimenting physical attraction we are guarded.

There are some guys I have thought are better looking than me....I admire their beauty and I see them as fortunate...I think they should be given that due. It is simply stating a fact. I don't want anything from them..there is no agenda.

I am actually SHOCKED at the posts on this thread that there are so many guys who are comfortable with who they to admit that there are better looking guys out there than themselves and that they are quite happy to state that publicly. If this were a thread on the hottest female rugby player we would have no problem going on about them....why should we be homophobic about our male comrades looks? We should be able to state the obvious without worrying about what people think.

Finally I have to say from my experience (and it is only my experience I admit) they guys I have come across who are very comfortable saying to another guy that he is handsome whether directly or third party wise are guys who are secure in their maleness.

Gay Guy, are you good looking but you don't know it? [/b]

I think I am ok....I have flaws I am not perfect haha but I am comfortable with myself. Even though I am ok with the way I look I try and enhance who I am with all sorts of other stuff....as I know that attraction is more than skin deep...especially as far as woman are concerned.

However I suppose I have never had an upbringing of being told I am good looking and have as a result never believed it when women have said they found me attractive etc......I always thought they were not being fully honest and were saying it just to make me feel better. Maybe it is Samoan culture or something where we are not told anything that may give us a big head...so we Samoans grow up this way with hidden insecurities which we try to mask over with bravado.

I suppose in a way I try and avoid repeating the mistakes of the previous generations.

Latest posts