• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Search for the most beautiful player

img_7.jpg

[/b]

My lady thinks he is "alright" lol! I mean..."alright"?????? Gee well she thinks his head looks a little small for his body. I say that is because he has muscles but I personally don't see anything wrong with his head. She also thinks he has "snake eyes"....which means his eye lids are low. Ok so I never saw that before but yeah I can see it now...but thats ok to me thats not so bad. She does think he has a sensuous mouth so thats good...I gotta agree there....he has very kissable lips....so sensual. I have just noticed that maybe his ears aren't that symmetrical. Gotta love those abs though!

I dunno, his eyes do look a little bit...well...just not right. I personally think Vincent Clerc is a better looking (face-wise) player:

cv9.jpg

Ask your wife what she thinks of him, she's the only female opinion we can get on this forum since Laetca sucks at rugby knowledge. :( :p

And if his looks don't appeal to you, he can fly!

340x.jpg

I dunno, his eyes do look a little bit...well...just not right. I personally think Vincent Clerc is a better looking (face-wise) player:

cv9.jpg

Ask your wife what she thinks of him, she's the only female opinion we can get on this forum since Laetca sucks at rugby knowledge. :( :p

And if his looks don't appeal to you, he can fly!

340x.jpg
[/b]

No she doesn't think he has any sex appeal. Actually I don't think he has either....his nose is too prominent. She thinks his nose is too big as well and she thinks his mouth is too dooofus looking. She does think his eyes are ok but I don't like them.

But you think Poitreneau's eyes are "not so bad"? They're pretty much just small slits in that pic, so I don't see much appeal there in comparison to Clerc's. Well, he looks like a right dufus in the top photo, mega-cheesy-smile am fail.

Poitrenaud the most beautiful ? I guess anybody have seen his current haircut.

1678450122_small.jpg

To be original, I suggest Jean Baptiste Elissalde. Not really a playboy like Hernandez or Parisse but he seems quite popular with the women here in France.

75724.jpg

HIJACKING THE THREAD EH? WE HAVE OUR METHODS OF DEALING WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!

gun2_600.jpg

Is it typical that the homophobe of the place posts a comment like that and all of a sudden the guys feel the need to post semi naked women?

In the end, we will all look like the following if we are lucky and achieve a certain age:

c%20People%20Old%20Couple.jpg

I hope I'll look that happy when I reach that age. All else fades away.

Is it typical that the homophobe of the place posts a comment like that and all of a sudden the guys feel the need to post semi naked women?

In the end, we will all look like the following if we are lucky and achieve a certain age:

I hope I'll look that happy when I reach that age. All else fades away.
[/b]
No wonder they look happy, look where his right hand is heading.

<div class='quotemain'>
HIJACKING THE THREAD EH? WE HAVE OUR METHODS OF DEALING WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!

gun2_600.jpg

[/b]

Are those the new imports for the Australian rugby team?
[/b][/quote]

No. No they are not.

Yes!

Digital Camera: $100
Fresh Clothes: $40
Glasses: $20
Heart Transplant: 120,000
50 years of nagging and all got in return was this bullshit photo: Priceless

Latest posts