• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Search for the most beautiful player

Without a doubt the ugliest:

340x.jpg

Best looking are the two in my sig IMHO.

I really do hate to be mainstream but there is a reason DC is so wanted by clubs and the women..

Without a doubt the ugliest:

340x.jpg

Best looking are the two in my sig IMHO. [/b]

Yeah Hook isn't the pick of the bunch looks wise... His girlfriends not bad, apart from her nose.
Anyway, Jamie Roberts isn't bad, he's got the whole 'tall dark guy' thing going, as well as having like a youthfull look to his face. But then again, 'tall' is an understatement... the guy is HUGE! He's a Docter too, so that must be some kind of added bonus.

9375.jpg
300_x_350_jamie_roberts.jpg

Or obviously, every womans favourite... Neil Jenkins!

_44018525_jinx_hook_huw_416x300.jpg

I would say I am the most beautiful rugby player, but I wouldnt post my pic in a topic started by someone name gay-guy.. hehehe

sorry no offense or anything against gay....

Yeah "little" girls are into Poitrenaud here, but the mature one are gettin' mad for Kelleher

Is it typical that the homophobe of the place posts a comment like that and all of a sudden the guys feel the need to post semi naked women?

In the end, we will all look like the following if we are lucky and achieve a certain age:

c%20People%20Old%20Couple.jpg

I hope I'll look that happy when I reach that age. All else fades away. [/b]

Speak for yourself. I plan to live forever.

As Woody Allen supposedly once said:

I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying.

Does Yoko Ono have a sense of humour?

Didn't know that :p

I'm rpetty sure it's by Allen, though you never know with a memory like mine.

Leo Cullen.

Also my flatmate has a big thing for Lee Byrne. Any other takers or is it just her?

Does Yoko Ono have a sense of humour?

Didn't know that :p

I'm rpetty sure it's by Allen, though you never know with a memory like mine.
[/b]
I was being sarcastic :D
I read a quote of hers somewhere, she was saying she'll live forever, literally.

Leo Cullen.

Also my flatmate has a big thing for Lee Byrne. Any other takers or is it just her?
[/b]
I've heard rumours that him and Nigel Owens are...uhh..."going out". :blink: If he is gay, he hasn't like, come out publicly yet.

Agustin_Pichot_The_Great_Argentine_Captain_of_Los_Pumas_and_daughters_20071.jpg

Hey what is with Agustin Pichot ???
the got a big bonus : he is latino ;)
ladies loves mre latinos then rarely north europeans

James O Connor. Full Stop.
[/b]
Surely that's paedophilia? :p Jooooooke!
Speaking of him, I saw an article on Total Rugby about him this week and they were raving about him bigtime, and he can play for any of the Tri-Nations; although playing for Force and living in Oz he'd probably go for the Wallabies. Any thoughts on how this guy is going to develop? He seems very promising.

<div class='quotemain'>
James O Connor. Full Stop.
[/b]
Surely that's paedophilia? :p Jooooooke!
Speaking of him, I saw an article on Total Rugby about him this week and they were raving about him bigtime, and he can play for any of the Tri-Nations; although playing for Force and living in Oz he'd probably go for the Wallabies. Any thoughts on how this guy is going to develop? He seems very promising.
[/b][/quote]
Oh, O'Conner is that <strike>ten year old</strike> teenager they featured on Total Rugby eh? The Aussie dude who had a strong admiration for GITOU? Yeh, he's not bad looking, but give me Matt Giteau anyday. :p :blink:

Yeah mate, I'm a bit biased though, I do know his brother pretty well :p
And that segment on TR was pretty good, although the end bit where he was holding up the flags of NZ AUS and RSA and nodding or shaking his head to them was very tacky.

Im no gay guy but i can't believe no one has mentioned Luke McAlister or Drew Mitchell

Im no gay guy but i can't believe no one has mentioned Luke McAlister or Drew Mitchell
[/b]
McAlister's been mentioned, everyone's forgotten about Mitchell. :p

Latest posts