TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
Ye had the space boot on last night. Big blow for the Dragons and Wales. If its the same leg then questions have to be asked to whether the bone had fully healed before returning.

Gotta feel for the lad, he looked totally demoralised sitting on the sidelines with his leg in that 'space boot' as Cymro called it. Same leg according to the BBC. I didn't really see anything happen that should have caused a broken leg, so I agree with Cymro, questions do have to be asked wheather or not it was completely healed. Could have just been coincidence though.

Just when he was starting to play well again too! Seriously hope he makes a quick recovery and regain some confidence, which is bound to be a bit shot.

Thinking over it, this could be the end for him. Rarely do you see someone break their leg in the same place within a short period of time. His bone in his leg could be completly gone which would be a travesty because he was really the player who could push Byrne at 15. Hopefully he can recover and comeback.

From what I have read, its not so much a break, just a fracture.
No surgery required, as far as I know.

Latest posts