• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

See Rugby League 2 in April at...

fair call muz

he's just relaying info that he is told by his supremecies

if they told fibbies or exaggerated timeframe to test the game its out of his control

if ur not presenting the game anywhere with anyone soon i guess this 'little test' or 'preplay' or even 'insight' isnt happening, until Armeggedon

after all - u are the man with the whip!!!!

Originally posted by ak47@Mar 29 2005, 02:51 PM
if ur not presenting the game anywhere with anyone soon i guess this 'little test' or 'preplay' or even 'insight' isnt happening, until Armeggedon
I guess our publisher could be showing the game somewhere maybe (but not to my knowledge anyway).

Does your mate work for the NRL?

Originally posted by Mario+Mar 29 2005, 05:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mario @ Mar 29 2005, 05:51 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47
@Mar 29 2005, 02:51 PM
I guess our publisher could be showing the game somewhere maybe (but not to my knowledge anyway).

Does your mate work for the NRL? [/b]
yes he does

Flatmates going to TEST a Beta Version this Friday

Am getting him to take some pics with his phone

Saw pics from the Armeggedon - looks awesome

Hopefully my flatmate can take clearer shots, and alot more

Lets hope
<

Edit: He Just told me he isnt 100% going..........depending on the roster.

I am pretty annoyed at not going to this, i was definatly going til about the week before it when i got kicked out of where i was living and ended up moving that weekend, i still havn't heard much about what went on, not even on the rugbyleague2 forums.

hmmm

<

still damn annoyed eh and it was weeks ago

OK so wat happened any see the game at armaggedon??? its been and gone hasnt it???

anyone got any news for us?................................................................................
.....anyone?

Well having just gotten back to the god-less city of Melbourne after travelling around NZ for three weeks I am in the envious position of being able to report back on my experience at Armeggedon.

Firstly I was quite horrified at the hordes of pimple infested juveniles that were there. After fighting my way through the aforementioned crowds of greasy juves I finally found the rugby league display. I politely queued up and tried to ignore the little cries of pleasure that the oily ones playing the game were giving out. Before I could get my turn to play, my girlfriend, who at this stage was distinctly unhappy at being oggled at ever-increasing waves of teenage sci-fi spastics, demanded that she be taken far away from this place. What could I do I had no choice but to give up my space in the queue and leave the Event Centre. I did however kick a couple of the spotty gits on my way out. So I took the girl out to dinner at Logan Brown - the only place in Wellington that I knew would be free from all the assembled geeks.

However I did get a reasonable look at the new game and let me tell you it definitely looks the goods and Mario and all of the gang at Sidhe have really come through for all of us. Sorry that I don't have more information for you as I didn't get to play the game and it is hard to tell how good the game is until I do but it looks real pretty and everyone who played it while I was there looked to be impressed by what they were experiencing.

I actually know Mario from the mis-spent days of my youth - he has a couple of years on me but I knew who he was when I was growing up. He is a real good sort - super smart - and I know that the sequel will kick some serious arse.

OK "BigTen" we all know that you are really Mario under an assumed name (the only thing that you forgot to add was that Mario is extremely good looking, and by all reports killer in the sack)
<
<

Originally posted by NZL fan@May 3 2005, 07:07 AM
OK "BigTen" we all know that you are really Mario under an assumed name (the only thing that you forgot to add was that Mario is extremely good looking, and by all reports killer in the sack)
<
<
Well, BigTen definitely isn't me - I would never splurge and take a girlfriend to Logan Brown - too expensive
<

thats just b.s man..u got so close then ya gurl sez leave....

i would hav ditched my girl to play it then make up to her later....
any videos mario or links to anyone whos played?

im looking forward to this revamped rugby league!!!

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+May 3 2005, 10:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THE CHIROPRACTOR101 @ May 3 2005, 10:16 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@May 3 2005, 06:22 PM
<insert crack of whip>
no

she doesnt like the whip...

she prefers my hand
<
[/b]
what the one thats holding a rock?

Yeah it was a long queue and I was kind of sick of hanging out with teenagers all day and to be perfectly honest I can wait until the game comes out. Patience is a virtue and all that.

And I agree with Mario - I am definitely not him!

Did anyone here go and actually get to play the game surely I wasn't the only person to go!????

Aww come on Mario splash out and take the girl to Logan Brown - it sure beats the Golden Eagle, huh?

You either really hate teenage geeks or you're obsessed with them because you brought them up in nearly every sentence haha.

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+May 3 2005, 11:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THE CHIROPRACTOR101 @ May 3 2005, 11:16 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@May 3 2005, 06:22 PM
<insert crack of whip>
no

she doesnt like the whip...

she prefers my hand
<
[/b]
You obviously don't get what Kaftka meant.

Latest posts