• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Semi Final - Munster v Ospreys

On a side note lads Leamy hospitalized and will be kept overnight with neck injury, hope he will have scan tomorrow or Monday and it isn't too serious.

i was impressed with the munster 9, and also the kid danny barnes. both showed some nice touches, and the youngsters coming through is something i like about the magners league.

the ospreys were depressing mind. kick, kick, kick. i think supporters in that region are really getting hacked off with the style of play.

So what was the final score? I gather munster won and that the Ospreys were pure drivel once again...hence the reason they didn't show it here in NZ probably. I'm surprised Ospreys made it to 4th place to be honest, it's been nothing but awful rugby this season.

So what was the final score? I gather munster won and that the Ospreys were pure drivel once again...hence the reason they didn't show it here in NZ probably. I'm surprised Ospreys made it to 4th place to be honest, it's been nothing but awful rugby this season.

They got their on the performances when the 'big-guns' were absent.

Monkey you laughed at me during week by way when they selected the frontrow they did and I said they were doing alot of work on scrums. Well I think it showed yesterday as we did well and yes scrums were messy but Ospreys were at fault for that more times than ourselves.
As for Murray I think it best if he doesn't go to RWC carrying tackle bags as we will use him here in ML games.

Because he's got controversial hair

That's why everyone likes Bowe/Croft: they keep it simple.
Long and blonde? Bugger off!

TommyBowe_2201153.jpg

Now there's a hair cut you can set your watch to

Danny Barnes is better than what BOD was at this age. BOD didn't have hear like that untill his mid 20s.

Serious time. I liked the way that Banres and Earls seemed to switch around when the ball was being spread. Barnes will be a bit like Barry Murphy. Better in defence though and slightly less fairy.

well i missed most of the game (was gigging), but caught the last 10 mins. from what i gather the O's were never really penetrating the munster line - Lots to do with Biggar's kicking. I presume the ospreys didn't play the whole match like the last 10 mins, cause they seemed quite lively the last 10. Congrats to Munster, hopefully this will unleash a huge shakeup down at the liberty.....

Ospreys = Pathetic

I thought they were going to move forward after a good effort in the HCUP QF against Biarritz last year and won the Magners League, but ever since they lost to London Irish where they played pathetically they've continued to play pathetically

I'm fed up of pathetic efforts like Saracens QF HCUP 2008, Munster 2009

everything about us is pathetic

fans = PATHETIC, hardly anyone turns up

organisiers = PATHETIC, like £24 for the cheapest ticket in the corner

attack = PATHETIC, I can count the amount of Ospreys line breaks on one hand this year, how many times over the last 4 years has Marty Holah got us loads of possession and fail to capitalize, against Munster in the HCUP this year we couldn't win against 14 men at Thomond, and failed to deny them a bonus point despite absouletly demolishing their scrum time and time again.

coaches = PATHETIC, why leave Marty Holah and Jerry Collins on the bench? release Aled Brew and Richard Mustoe in favour of Jonny Vaughton,

players = PATHETIC, most of the ones let go I actually want to go

Lee Byrne = from one of the best players in the world, he now just stands at the back and boots the ball as far as he can, to be honest has been sh*t ever since the rules changed again, glad Clermont are buying him out of his contract

Mike Phillips = quality around 2009, but now rubbish, rubbish decision maker, good decision to let him go however

Jonathan Thomas = I thought he was going to be good after that New Zealand match in RWC 2003, how wrong I was

Barry Davies, Jamie Nutbrown, Tom Smith, Richie Hibbard, Huw Bennett, Sonny Parker = awful

So with all the spare funds we must have from high profile departures: nothing due to poor crowds at the Liberty

oh also I forgot, Scott Johnson and Sean Holley go NOW, so a new coach has the chance to build a new team before you two mugs just sign a whole load of crappies

NOTE: I'm sorry to Fussell, Bowe, Hook, Shane, Hair Bears, AWJ, and Gough for having to play in this team

yeah its not looking good for ospreys losing a LOT of players and playing dreadful rugby this season hard to see what next for ospreys

Agree with that Psychic Duck. However I think Hibbard is a good player. He gives his all every game, and is usually one of the best Ospreys ball carriers. Unlike others in the squad, he's worked hard on his deficiencies, such as his lineout throwing, and is now easily the second-best hooker in Wales. What I don't understand is the management starting Bennett over him for this game. With Bennett the O's lost all the important lineouts, whearas when Hibbard came on they actually secured some posetion in Munster's half.

The players obviously aren't enjoying their rugby. We don't know exactly what's going on behind the scenes, but things certainly aren't right. If they don't sort it out, crowds next year are going to be laughable, because I can't see anyone wanting to watch dross like this!

Latest posts