• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Semi Final - Munster v Ospreys

dullonien

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Wales
Biggar can f**k off, he's kicking all of the Ospreys possetion away, they're rubbish kicks aswell!

Well Munster are in complete control of this game for the moment. Ospreys defense is keeping them in the game really. A few Munster handling skills have also meant that Munster haven't got the amount of points on the board that they deserve thus far.

I love that McGahan is playing Murray these days. Its a positive move. For me he's ahead of O'Leary in the Ireland pecking order.

Edit: I accidentally quoted myself instead of LN7 originally. SO EMBARRASSING!!

I love that McGahan is playing Murray these days. Its a positive move. For me he's ahead of O'Leary in the Ireland pecking order.

Edit: I accidentally quoted myself instead of LN7 originally. SO EMBARRASSING!!

second that

chances of him goingtot he world cup though?

6l.jpg

Wynand-Olivier-chats-to-Nel_2310573.jpg

second that

chances of him goingtot he world cup though?

Well let's look at him using Kidney's selection policy;

He's young (-1)
He's from Munster (+1)
He could have a great future (-1)
He's in form (-1)
He isn't past his peak (-1)
He's not Tomas O'Leary (-1)

So, I reckon his chances are -4

Possesion is 86% in Munsters favour, territory 91%! The Ospreys have had the ball in Munsters half twice, so 3 points isn't a bad return, I guess, but Biggar has been dire and they just need to be more patient, as Munster are.

Munster really need to be more clinical. They need more penetration and they need to learn when and when not to pass. The Ospreys are just so bad I actually feel sorry for them. This game should really be over for the Ospreys but Munster really havn't taken their chances.

Appalling. Ospreys are useless, Biggar is a f**kwit. Please can we see some heads roll in the backroom staff after such an inept and embarrasing display. Send Biggar back to the Premiership because anyone would be better than him!

Helluva tackle by Bishop on Howlett then

Pretty much the highlight of the Ospreys game though

Ye their defence aint been to bad but the attack is just boring.

What attack? The last period of play is the only time in the game they've put more than one or two phases together before Biggar put in an aimless kick! Think I'm gonna focus my support on the Scarlets next season, because I don't want to watch crap like this!

What the hell was O'Gara thinking? Please don't score Ospreys, you don't deserve to!!

Last edited:
Half thought that Ospreys might've equalised then

Wish Scarlets had got through, Ospreys didn't deserve to and then barely put up a fight

Latest posts