• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Semi Final - Munster v Ospreys

Snoop nobody is getting ahead of ourselves Barnes has great potential but needs time in gym and just more experience. We are just glad he seems to be a decent prospect and well Mafi and Barnes clicked very well last night. Barnes was 10 when he came here from New Zealand but he tackled like a kiwi last night and we are just glad he seems to have recovered from an injury hit season and is now taking his chance.
What I like about last night is young guys like Murray, Jones and Earls really stood up and opened their mouths like leaders last night and seem more comfortable now.

I'm not having a go at Barnes, he played really well and I hope he takes his chance and cements a place in the team. From what I've seen he could easily get to the level of, say, Darren Cave or Eoin O'Malley next season.

Fair play to Tony McGahan for having the balls to pick the team he did in a semi final. It would have been easy to go with the old warhorses but his selection will bode well for next season.

McGahan is doing a great job I think. He's suffered a few big losses this season but it's all for the sake of giving young players with potentially good futures experience.

The Ospreys were poor, I think they will struggle for the next two years while the team is built up with youngsters again.

McGahan is doing a great job I think. He's suffered a few big losses this season but it's all for the sake of giving young players with potentially good futures experience.

I thought that match was probably the only occassion I have seen all season where he blooded a good few new guys ..and what the hell happened to Nagle?

I want Nagle in blue. He'd be a fantastic replacement for Hines and Cullen. He'd get a lot more game time too.