• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

ShaheenJ's Kit Mod Thread

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jawmalawm24 @ Oct 23 2008, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I renamed the big to cf219012cbf4a924d659aafec0ffff2a.big and the fsh to 705440512e30390b0a9a749919be02f6.fsh which should be the away kits for the Southland Stags in the SANZAR cup mod. The Southland Stag homekit still works alright but when I try to use the away kit it just shows the same as the homekit and not your one.[/b]
Um... did you overwrite the files in the SANZAR cup mod? Perhaps you didn't copy it into the directory after renaming it?

Sweet as it's working now and the kit looks mean don't know what the problem was thou I didn't change anything. Thanks for the help and keep up the good work your kits are looking excellent :) :)

Update... The remaining Currie Cup Premier Division teams, Boland Cavaliers and Gauteng Valke.

BOLAND

VALKE

great kits! :bravo:

when will you have finished that perpignan kit?

well done m8

yea i already downloaded it it's a good kit i just wanted to compare the two kits. thanks

oh and has anone made a biarritz kit cos i cant seem to find any on the forum.

I don't mind comparing kits. It's about being creative and showcasing ur talents ;). Eric's Perpignan kit is awesome :D. I wasn't aware that it was made yet, and besides, i like Perpignan's colours, its very striking ;). Anyways I've been busy with minikits lately, so I'll upload my version of Perpignan for savundra92 pretty soon.

Your kits are getting better and better ShaheenJ.Keep up the great work!

Really appreciate it that your making Currie Cup kits and they are awesome :bravo:

Cheers
Ross

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ross munro @ Oct 30 2008, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Really appreciate it that your making Currie Cup kits and they are awesome :bravo:

Cheers
Ross[/b]
Thanks Bru! yeah... it shows that we are passionate about our provincial rugby and EA Sports should consider making a currie cup and air nz cup in the game - it's long overdue!

but hey who cares... lol... we know that here at trf there's awesome modders and just takes EA rugby to another level :).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ShaheenJ @ Oct 31 2008, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ross munro @ Oct 30 2008, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cheers
Ross[/b]
Thanks Bru! yeah... it shows that we are passionate about our provincial rugby and EA Sports should consider making a currie cup and air nz cup in the game - it's long overdue!

but hey who cares... lol... we know that here at trf there's awesome modders and just takes EA rugby to another level :).
[/b][/quote]

ea sports should hire guys like you and all the other top modders. then we might get a decent game on our hands ;)

Some more minikits I did this evening...

AUCKLAND
minikitaucklandnr4.png

NORTH HARBOUR
minikitnorthharbouryd9.png

STADE FRANCAIS 3RD KIT
minikitstadefrancais3rdzi2.png

oops... i was so sleepy last night i posted in the wrong thread! lol... will update to the minikits thread in a bit ;)

By all means fa'atau... I want to update the japan kits first. those were part of my first batch of kits. will have japan up by tonight. how far is MUP by the way?

Latest posts