• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

ShaheenJ's Kit Mod Thread

As long as it takes to add the remaining score overlays, and minikits. I have to extract a few more minikits.. it doesnt help there 4 files for each team.. but the estimated final download will be about 700mb i think, before compression.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Nov 3 2008, 11:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
As long as it takes to add the remaining score overlays, and minikits. I have to extract a few more minikits.. it doesnt help there 4 files for each team.. but the estimated final download will be about 70mb i think, before compression.[/b]
geez, sounds like a lot of tedious work... and then there are teams with rwc home and away minikits too! I'd be more than willing to help out though, just shout ;).

Cool stuff, these kits have been done.. but they look different to the RWC kits.. have they got a new kit?

It's similar to the rwc ones... apart from an emblem change... they no longer seem to use the eagle... its now a rugby ball placed on a flower (kinda like a kicking tee?). I thought no one actually made them hehe.... oh well, it wasn't complicated to make... oh by the way fa'atau can i use "god save out bok" in my sig? btw... i'm working on some anz cup kits again... i need to know which ones are made already.... this is what i've done thus far

Auckland - complete
Northland - complete
Southland - complete
Otago - complete
North Harbour - complete (apart from a few sponsors on shorts)
Hawke's Bay home - complete (apart from a few sponsors sleeve and back)
Hawke's Bay away - in progress
Tasman home - in progress
Tasman away - in progress

Thanks Shaheen. Sure you can use my sig. I will use the Japan and Namibia kits for MUP, i already made minikits.

Are you guys gonna be doing rosters, minikits, stadium graphics and tournament files too for Sanzar?

At the moment I'm just making kits and minikits (concentrating on SANZAR mostly - completed the Currie Cup teams)... I think Fa'atau will be updating the rosters and putting everything together. We'd have to wait for MUP to be completed first before starting on the SANZAR patch.

Kits that still remain are... (Not sure if someone else made them already)

Wellington
Bay of Plenty
Canterbury

I think a lotta new zealand teams only have a home kit.... but i'll look see if i can get away kits... i doubt it though

These are mine..

BoP
bayofplentyh09ew8.jpg

Wellington
wellingtonlionsh09vh9.jpg

Canterbury
canterburyh09hu4.jpg

EVOL made the Wellington home minikit, but i will make Canterbury and BoP as i can use the layers from my .psd

I will make the text changes to team names etc.

Latest posts