• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Showing at Electronic Boutique NZ

G

Gay-Guy

Has anyone in NZ been to any Electronic Boutique stores (and probably Central Park)

Mates of mine have been going to the EB stores and have seen the R2005 game or Demo on their screens. They could not believe their eyes when they saw the game. Gee.....and I wanted to get the jump on them.

If you live in NZ then go check it out.....I haven't been yet....I wonder if it is a PLAYABLE demo?

haven't seen it yet would be inteteresting if it was playable. Seems like EA stepping up promotion for the game maybe the game is going to release early? now wouldn't that be a suprise

between now and release we will see plenty of this game, playable and watchable.

i reckon magazine demos will be out in the next edition of the monthly mags

i know a few people that already have the game - work in the industry

the game is 100% complete and going thru mass production as we speak

they could release it today, but for a worldwide release, they need to produce atleast 100,000 copies (or some figure thats massive)

gay guy, i dont know what EB stores your mates were talking about but i was in hamilton on the weekend and went into EB Chartwell & Central park hamilton, then on the way back up north i went to EB Manukau & Central park Manukau. and the only thing i saw was rugby 2004 on display

I was at EB Glenfield, Auckland the other day and the trailer that was first released (with the Haka) was playing amoungst other future/new releases.

My mates who saw it live in Birkenhead. So they probably saw it in a North Shore store.

I am going to ring around today and find out whre to go for a look. Only problem is....how am I going to get out of work in time?

Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Feb 14 2005, 11:34 AM
My mates who saw it live in Birkenhead. So they probably saw it in a North Shore store.

I am going to ring around today and find out whre to go for a look. Only problem is....how am I going to get out of work in time?
gutted for u... i just played the demo down at the EB store!!! in wellington tho... nah jks... they dont hav it down here either

Originally posted by 187+Feb 14 2005, 03:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (187 @ Feb 14 2005, 03:03 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Gay-Guy
@Feb 14 2005, 11:34 AM
My mates who saw it live in Birkenhead.  So they probably saw it in a North Shore store.

I am going to ring around today and find out whre to go for a look.  Only problem is....how am I going to get out of work in time?
gutted for u... i just played the demo down at the EB store!!! in wellington tho... nah jks... they dont hav it down here either [/b]
What did you think of the demo???

jimmy, I've bolded the key point of 187's post.

Originally posted by jimmy44+Feb 15 2005, 02:11 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jimmy44 @ Feb 15 2005, 02:11 AM)</div>
Originally posted by 187@Feb 14 2005, 03:03 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Gay-Guy
@Feb 14 2005, 11:34 AM
My mates who saw it live in Birkenhead.  So they probably saw it in a North Shore store.

I am going to ring around today and find out whre to go for a look.  Only problem is....how am I going to get out of work in time?

gutted for u... i just played the demo down at the EB store!!! in wellington tho... nah jks... they dont hav it down here either
What did you think of the demo???[/b]

Latest posts