Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fat

• Morbidly Obese

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely nothing wrong with those girls....I would have no issues with them at all....they are sporty!!!!

I voted healthy amount of meat because I don't like chicks who are too skinny like catwalk skinny they make me wanna feed them and look like crap. Where as with a healthy chick she looks good and I know she aint gonna have a problem eating some of the junk food that I like to eat lol.

Female rugby players are hot as I would comment on those chicks in the picture but they look a bit young for me. But if I were like 15 again I'd definately say they need a good going over.

Absolutely nothing wrong with those girls....I would have no issues with them at all....they are sporty!!!!
[/b]

Well, check out nr. 3, in the back. How 'bout her?

4519000188.jpg

Oh, and take a look at the fans! Also, Laetca, check out the typical male behavior (rugby fan or otherwise) on the guy on the right.

normal_rugby-girls.med.jpg

And I really like the first and the last girl standing :)

forwards_4.jpg

Also, Laetca, check out the typical male behavior (rugby fan or otherwise) on the guy on the right.
[/b]

Babe, I got looks like that all day today, without being halfnaked and body painted. All a guy needs to give looks like that is a warm day and a girl in a V-neck shirt. The girls in the photograph are clearly asking for such looks -and why shouldn't they, they look great- but most women in the street don't (not saying we mind a subtle glance every now and then of course, just don't stare or look at a girls rack for an entire minute before shouting 'WHOAH CHECK OUT THE BOOBS ON THAT ONE, if the girl in question is standing two feet from you and looking in your direction :p)
Just pointing out a guy doesn't need too much help to check out a girl's assets :p Same goes for girls, I know a fair few who are happy it's summer, because then the cute cosntruction workers can be seen halfnaked :p The beer bellied ones with trousers that hang too low too, but that's just the prize we have to pay I guess.

Yeah...I'm with you guys on some rugby chicks. They're a bit more durable and know how to ruck.

Fair play this guy Christihendrix is a bigger perv than Darkman. Dont give him long till he`s banned. Quite funny though! Good to have some edgey members on board. :D

<div class='quotemain'> Also, Laetca, check out the typical male behavior (rugby fan or otherwise) on the guy on the right.
[/b]

Babe, I got looks like that all day today, without being halfnaked and body painted. All a guy needs to give looks like that is a warm day and a girl in a V-neck shirt. The girls in the photograph are clearly asking for such looks -and why shouldn't they, they look great- but most women in the street don't (not saying we mind a subtle glance every now and then of course, just don't stare or look at a girls rack for an entire minute before shouting 'WHOAH CHECK OUT THE BOOBS ON THAT ONE, if the girl in question is standing two feet from you and looking in your direction :p)
Just pointing out a guy doesn't need too much help to check out a girl's assets :p Same goes for girls, I know a fair few who are happy it's summer, because then the cute cosntruction workers can be seen halfnaked :p The beer bellied ones with trousers that hang too low too, but that's just the prize we have to pay I guess.
[/b][/quote]

i'm sorry but if a girl's bouncing down the street showing mad cleavage then I'm going to stare, and as she passes I'll probably whistle/ make some kind of sound. She's asking for that by wearing that kind of top. It's the same with hotpants/ belly shirts.

cristihendrix, you're grimy. Apart from those Bokke chicks, you're mad on the underage whales.

Seriously, if you fancy that #3 back in post 43, you most likely have some sort of psychological problem.

Seriously, if you fancy that #3 back in post 43, you most likely have some sort of psychological problem.
[/b]
Be fair, he IS from Romania, we can't all grow up with sexy Aussie girls now can we? :D

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Be fair, he IS from Romania, we can't all grow up with sexy Aussie girls now can we? :D
[/b][/quote]

You got that right.

Fair play this guy Christihendrix is a bigger perv than Darkman. Dont give him long till he`s banned. Quite funny though! Good to have some edgey members on board. :D
[/b]

Well, I would't want to be banned, but I think being edgey is in my nature. Romanians have been under a lot of stress before 1990 due to comunism and Ceausescu's dictatorship. So now, we cant seem to submit to rules. So, edgey, yeah, but I dont want to offend.

PS: What did this Darkman do?

I'm impressed by your good nature, a little unnerved by your bluntness, but overall you add something different to TRF. Keep it up, you obviously haven't meant to offend with some of your more sexually orientated posts, so just don't be too graphic with you descriptions and keep up the interesting stuff, lol!

DarkmanX has a very special view on women, and on what type women are attractive. I'm guessing you'll meet him soon enough, i could be wrong but I don't think he was only banned for two weeks.

Gingergenius, I don't think men should stop wolfwhistling at girls, but standing in front of a girl and looking at her ***s for five minutes and then shouting about said girl's ***s is taking it a bit too far :p

I swear I'm going to starta topic some day about guys with Builder's Bottom, or cute asses that show up now that summer is here, and I'll be the only one to hold a long monologue in that thread. Unless people start coming out of the closet here :p

Also, according to me, the problem with that number 3 girl is that she's rather shapeless. Bigger women can still look very feminine and sexy, but if you're just a straight cylinder then you can weigh as much or as little as you want, but it will still look unappealing.

Ok I have to confess....I had a huge crush on Fiona Falkiner...a contestant on Australia's "The Biggest Loser" when she was big.

She has gotten smaller.....actually she looks normal now. Though I thought she was hot when she was big.

Fiona

I'll be the only one to hold a long monologue in that thread. Unless people start coming out of the closet here :p [/b]

Ha! You will be a bit surprised actually.

Ok I have to confess....I had a huge crush on Fiona Falkiner...a contestant on Australia's "The Biggest Loser" when she was big.

She has gotten smaller.....actually she looks normal now. Though I thought she was hot when she was big.

Fiona

<div class='quotemain'> I'll be the only one to hold a long monologue in that thread. Unless people start coming out of the closet here :p [/b]

Ha! You will be a bit surprised actually.

[/b][/quote]

I'm beginning to see the meaning of your username here... :p

Fiona

[/b]

:blink: Same here! lol she has a pretty face :p

<div class='quotemain'> Ok I have to confess....I had a huge crush on Fiona Falkiner...a contestant on Australia's "The Biggest Loser" when she was big.

Fiona

[/b]

:blink: Same here! lol she has a pretty face :p
[/b][/quote]

Haha well our secret confessions are all coming out now lol! I would have had a go trying to chat her up at a party when she was big...she actually looked prettier when she was big!

I'd rather be with a fat chick than an anorexic girl. Since we're all letting out our confessions here, anorexic girls scare me. If anyone knows the name to that phobia sent it here because they creep me the f*** out. They creep me out more than Dakota Fanning.

I chose the option 'normal' since I've only ever dated sporty, fit looking girls. Perks of being young eh.
Maybe it's time I should be taking a dip in a bigger pool? Different folks, different strokes.

I chose the option 'normal' since I've only ever dated sporty, fit looking girls. Perks of being young eh.
Maybe it's time I should be taking a dip in a bigger pool? Different folks, different strokes. [/b]

Nah bro...keep up what you are doing for as long as you can....everything else is not worth it lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts