• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Smoke?.....

Well, to chime in late, smoking is disastrous for you. Especially if you are trying to compete athletically, like playing rugby. I have a few players that will, but my team policy is, if I see you smoking, I get to hit you in the balls. I have done this several times at after match socials. It's a stupid habit, with horrible effects. It's not something that can be done in moderation and still be safe.

Anyway, there you have my opinion.

DON'T SMOKE!

:D

Something similar at my club, if you're caught smoking you get fined. Not quite a blow to the 'nads!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hall @ Apr 19 2009, 06:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Something similar at my club, if you're caught smoking you get fined. Not quite a blow to the 'nads![/b]
Yeah, it's quite effective...I highly recommend it. I'm thinking about just taking it to the street as an anti-smoking campaign. "If you smoke this man may hit you in the balls." And then have a picture of me looking all angry. I guess for women I'd have to punch them in the ovaries or something.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Apr 16 2009, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
No.
If I wanted to shorten my lifespan I'd join the army.[/b]

lol it wouldn't be from actual combat that your life would be shortened but from all the political bs and endless administrative horseshit that goes on

As for smoking I don't do it most of the time although as a way to keep bugs away because they are annoying little ******** and as a way to cure army boredom I do occasionally light up the odd cigarette when I am on exercise with the army.

I dont f*** with cigs that much, i like to f*** with some trees though ;)

however, f*** cigs, you boys should be dippin. throw in a big ole lipper an you'll be floored lol

And because im pretty confident they dont sell it over there..

GrizzlyFC-Mint.jpg

That there is a tin of dip..

yah I used to dip a lot yah get some mad head rushes ... I stopped because I didn't really feel like getting mouth cancer

I prefer Skoll

Peach Skoll its the best

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (O'Rothlain @ Apr 20 2009, 09:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well, to chime in late, smoking is disastrous for you. Especially if you are trying to compete athletically, like playing rugby. I have a few players that will, but my team policy is, if I see you smoking, I get to hit you in the balls. I have done this several times at after match socials. It's a stupid habit, with horrible effects. It's not something that can be done in moderation and still be safe.

Anyway, there you have my opinion.

DON'T SMOKE!

:D[/b]

Way to go respecting people's personal choices o'roth. <_<

I rarely smoke baccy, I sometimes put a little bit in a joint if I don't have much left but generally I try to avoid it because it gives me a sore head and a dicky stomach.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Canadian_Rugger @ May 8 2009, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
yah I used to dip a lot yah get some mad head rushes ... I stopped because I didn't really feel like getting mouth cancer

I prefer Skoll

Peach Skoll its the best[/b]

Oh for sure, im tryin to quit to but its not happenin yet... there is like 5 times as much nicotine in one dip than one cig haha

but yea Skoal is the ****, i like Skoal Citrus

Strongly decided not to smoke anymore

And I will never smoke ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

And believe do not dare to think about the smoking because it devastates your body

Even sexual problems appear with time, among the long history smokers

I tried cigarettes once, it stained my teeth and made me and my clothes smell like smoke - luckily the nicotine didn't get to me by the time I quit.

We used to have a player on one of my teams that smoked during practice and on the sideline during games, the guy was hilarious and insane - worked as a trucker who was short, skinny and played hooker. He also always had a beer in his hands at practice.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DC @ May 8 2009, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

GrizzlyFC-Mint.jpg

That there is a tin of dip..[/b]
I don't get it. Me's a smoker, but what's the attraction in chawing, apart from the big loogy spits down your shirt front? Some kind of buzz - but is it like you've just swilled with chilli powder?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (goranski @ May 9 2009, 08:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
We used to have a player on one of my teams that smoked during practice and on the sideline during games, the guy was hilarious and insane - worked as a trucker who was short, skinny and played hooker. He also always had a beer in his hands at practice.[/b]
So you've met my sister. Shame.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ May 9 2009, 09:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DC @ May 8 2009, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

GrizzlyFC-Mint.jpg

That there is a tin of dip..[/b]
I don't get it. Me's a smoker, but what's the attraction in chawing, apart from the big loogy spits down your shirt front? Some kind of buzz - but is it like you've just swilled with chilli powder?
[/b][/quote]

I love dippin cause you can do it anywhere... i dip in class, on airplanes, takin a **** etc.. the buzz you get at first is so strong because of the nicotine but i dont get **** from it lol rather than have it taste good.

The taste is hard to describe i cant even do it, mint tastes sorta like mint i guess, mixed with salt.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ May 8 2009, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (goranski @ May 9 2009, 08:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We used to have a player on one of my teams that smoked during practice and on the sideline during games, the guy was hilarious and insane - worked as a trucker who was short, skinny and played hooker. He also always had a beer in his hands at practice.[/b]
So you've met my sister. Shame.
[/b][/quote]

your sister's a guy :mellow:

with regards to chewing tobacco... the tobacco goes straight into your saliva glands so the buzz is a lot stronger... on top of that there is way more nicotine in a pack of skoal or copenhagen then in a pack of cigarettes

Latest posts