• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

snow

got into work 45 mins late today, not too bad but I had a lot of walking to do. It started snowing again just as I walker through the doors, even though it's sunny...

I work from home, which would be fun, if i didn't work in a small wooden shed. Sorry, workshop lol although it looks more like a grotto at the moment.

Uni was cancelled today :)

It's all turned into slush again now on the pavements, which is utter cr*p.

lol you guys get so f***ed up by weather its very comical...

Hitler, instead of investing his time dropping bombs on the UK should had his bombers drop ice cubes, the war would of been over in weeks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Canadian_Rugger @ Feb 7 2009, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
lol you guys get so f***ed up by weather its very comical...

Hitler, instead of investing his time dropping bombs on the UK should had his bombers drop ice cubes, the war would of been over in weeks.[/b]

We would have still won with good British GRIT. geddit?

Started snowing again here, bloody annoying. I hate training on the snow. Worst case, I'll be down on the bloody beach. Aberdeen's freezing!!!

It's powering down outside today in Glasgow, well, not really, just big snowflakes and it's lying.

I just wish my flatmate would f*** off and let me enjoy it in piece.

Had a lot of snow in the North East this morning as well. As good as stopped now though.

was watching the news about a little while ago, and they were doing a piece on the snow you guys got and saying how "about 1 in 5 workers stayed home" and that the kids had got many days off school, but then they showed these kids sledding, and me and my mom were like "You can still see the grass...you can still see the grass and they get a snow day?!"
but i guess that's the difference in countries :p

we've been getting sporadic snow here too, it was bright and sunny, and the snow started falling

I swear the temperature hasn't gone above 5 in 2009.

There are still piles of snow left over from 10 days ago. And we had a heavy snowstorm just as I left work, for about 30 mins... but I don't think the ground was cold enough for it to settle.

The weather has been absolutely nuts lately, we had a huge snow for a couple days, followed by rain, sleet, snow and hail at the same time, then heavy frosts, then really heavy rainstorms over the weekend, and we've had heavy frosts and rain all week and now its snowed again. And this morning was a beautifully sunny crisp winter day.

This is some wierd version of global warming..

We had another 1cm of snow this afternoon, then the sun goes down and it turns to rain? How's that happen, I thought temperatures drop when it get's dark. Annoying, as I was hoping for a day off uni tomorrow :(

Latest posts