• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Some new info

Hello. Excuse me, but I was not happy with the last Post by Reyalpevlewtrepus. It is very insensistive and inappropriate to add as a reply. EA Sports Rugby 2004 is a good video game to play if you are not an avid Rugby fan. That is my opinion and I will keep to that. Everyone is entitled to their own personal opinion and could others please be civil about it. I am sorry but I am rather new here and will have to learn the basic functions to use on these Forums.

Originally posted by Skateboarder1@Feb 6 2005, 05:19 AM
EA Sports Rugby 2004 is a good video game to play if you are not an avid Rugby fan. That is my opinion and I will keep to that.
You're entitled to your opinion but I think you'll take a lot of slagging for it.

Hello. Excuse me, but I was not happy with the last Post by Reyalpevlewtrepus. It is very insensistive and inappropriate to add as a reply. EA Sports Rugby 2004 is a good video game to play if you are not an avid Rugby fan. That is my opinion and I will keep to that. Everyone is entitled to their own personal opinion and could others please be civil about it. I am sorry but I am rather new here and will have to learn the basic functions to use on these Forums.
Hello,heres another function...STOP SAYING HELLO...
<
...bye bye

It is sensible and polite to greet somebody in anything you do. It signals the intentions of the speaker or writer. If that is a function of these Forums, then I will refrain from greeting people at the beginning of my Posts.

Originally posted by Skateboarder1@Feb 6 2005, 07:02 AM
It is sensible and polite to greet somebody in anything you do. It signals the intentions of the speaker or writer. If that is a function of these Forums, then I will refrain from greeting people at the beginning of my Posts.

yes in ur first post maybe, but u dont start every sentence with hello!

Cut the kid some slack. A lot of my friends who did follow the hype of Rugby 2004 and only found out about it when they saw it on the shelf, enjoyed the game very much so.

And who gives a sh*t if he always says hello! Lionmaul used to always say "cheers and salu" (or something similar) and no one cared.

From what locksleys been saying I think this is going to end up another disapointment. As there will be no longetivity to the game.

Locksley was just mentioning the bad points of the game - so your not dissapointed. Their are many good points to the game also.

Are you made of glass?

locks what competitions and teams? (thats all i need to know!
<
, bath in or out, have they got proper kits!)

Originally posted by reyalpevlewtrepus+Feb 6 2005, 01:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (reyalpevlewtrepus @ Feb 6 2005, 01:23 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Skateboarder1
@Feb 6 2005, 05:19 AM
Are you made of glass? [/b]
<
<
...dont,u mite scare her off...

Locks, can we play throw speed, and do you know if Stade Toulousain have his official kit like Super 12's team.
Thank you, and sorry for my English...

Originally posted by reyalpevlewtrepus+Feb 6 2005, 01:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (reyalpevlewtrepus @ Feb 6 2005, 01:23 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Skateboarder1
@Feb 6 2005, 05:19 AM
Are you made of glass? [/b]
I am wondering the same thing :-D

They way I read that, it saounds like you have absolutely no personality. We can get you a job as a stand-in for I Robot if you want
<

Hi Locks,

Thanks for all the info - ah once again all the hype and then the game lets us down at the final hurdle! Ah well I hope there is at least enough playability to see us thruogh to 2006!

Locksey can I ask - the kicking game and camera angles are clearly the worst points. is there no way of increasing the distance of the kicks? In2004 the distance was also short but you could use the analogue button to extend trhe kicks. Are you sure you can't do this in 2005?

also what are the game difficulties like? Is normal too easy? what is hard level like?

Cheers

If your not familiar with other sports games available (eg: Pro Evo 4, Fifa, Madden, ESPN 2k5, SJRL, top spin tennis etc) then Rugby 2004 may seem like a good game, and no one is saying your not entitled to your opinion. However, most people who post in this particular area of this forum are thoroughly interested in both Rugby and video games and often have vaste experience in both area's, bearing that in mind, Rugby 2004 simply didn't compare to the high level of artistry, research and mechanical superiority that the majority of other successful sports ***les offer in the sports gaming genre... In fact few video game reviewers and editors were willing to grant it anything above 6/10 due to it's many failures.

As I said, your entitled to your opinion and it's great that you enjoyed the game, but the rest of us on this forum were thoroughly dissapointed with it.

I am of the Male Gender, and would like to talk about EA Sports Rugby 2005. In Forum User's opinion, do you think that EA Sports Rugby 2005 is a massive improvement over EA Sports Rugby 2004?

Originally posted by Skateboarder1@Feb 8 2005, 05:11 AM
I am of the Male Gender, and would like to talk about EA Sports Rugby 2005. In Forum User's opinion, do you think that EA Sports Rugby 2005 is a massive improvement over EA Sports Rugby 2004?
I am a robot, I am a robot

... exterminate, exterminate

... personality malfunction... must speak in disjointed and forced manner

oh dear
<

Latest posts