• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Soundtrack?

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

<
...dont really care if you dont hav it just as long as the xbox has its audio connection to our own songs?

TWO songs get the party started for a rugby league match for meh
ACDC-THUNDER STRUCK AND PUFF DADDY'S COME WITH ME...

got the "thats my team" theme song.....i like it alot

andrew wk-party hard...wicked song to get you in the smash n bash mode

maybe you could get some kiwi artists to give ya a hand on the music themes....P-Money anyone?

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Mar 3 2005, 10:12 AM
PUFF DADDY'S COME WITH ME...
<

Saints came out to it last season and it's just... uninspiring.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Mar 3 2005, 10:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Mar 3 2005, 10:20 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-THE CHIROPRACTOR101
@Mar 3 2005, 10:12 AM
PUFF DADDY'S COME WITH ME...
<

Saints came out to it last season and it's just... uninspiring. [/b]
they play it regularly at nrl games...i heard it at s.o.s and at the grand final...its cool man....
<

i'm not really a fan of teams coming out to recorded music, it's better to drum up the crowd beforehand and have them do the singing. If they are not up for making a bit of atmosphere then they're better off at home IMO.

Originally posted by cavan@Mar 3 2005, 01:24 PM
i'm not really a fan of teams coming out to recorded music, it's better to drum up the crowd beforehand and have them do the singing. If they are not up for making a bit of atmosphere then they're better off at home IMO.
To an extent I agree - however, the crowd will be louder if they're fired up by a good choice of song, imo.

Originally posted by cavan@Mar 4 2005, 01:24 AM
thats the only thing good bout nfl....their school bands!

wonderful music.........anyone watch the movie "Drumline"?

Dont know about the rest of the world, but the Australia league teams all have "theme" songs - basically old songs that seem suitable to play for that team. Personally, i hope these dont make it into the game - theyre all rubbish. I also dont want to see what EA are doing at the moment with their EA Trax in their games. Most of the songs arent even relevant to the game.

my list of songs for league 05

beastie boyz-fight for ya rite(to party that is
<
)
p diddy-come wit me
acdc-highway to hell
acdc-thunder struck
u2-beautiful day(when i first play this game and go to the main menu after i see the awesome live video footage for the intro,i will hear this...very relevent to the day this game arrives
<
)
M.O.P-fire(u can hear this song on fight night04)
M.O.P-Ante-up
Massive attack feat.mos def-i against eye
linkin park-faint(as i will while beating the crap outta aussie with the kiwiz
<
)
red hot chilli peppers-by the way
seether feat amy lee(h
<
t babe!!!)-broken(very relevent to my control pad if they KEEP THE TAP SPRINTING BUTTON RUBBISH
<
)
offspring-keep em seperated
aceyalone-find out(from u got served soundtrack)

Slipknot - Wait & Bleed = A Perfect Pre Match warm up song!
Devildriver - I Could Care Less = Another beast of a warm up song!

Obviously not for the ones who aren't into heaver bands though!

Originally posted by gjohn85@Mar 4 2005, 07:29 PM
Obviously not for the ones who aren't into heaver bands though!
Or indeed anyone who remotely has taste in music.

Why not just let us have custom soundtracks - You can do it on X-Box and PC Games, and on ESPN NBA 2K5 im sure you can do it on the PS2 if you have the hard drive

Originally posted by Ripper@Mar 6 2005, 10:12 AM
Why not just let us have custom soundtracks - You can do it on X-Box and PC Games, and on ESPN NBA 2K5 im sure you can do it on the PS2 if you have the hard drive
well all the songs i posted above will be on the xbox version if customizable
<

I was they would do that with the PS2 that would be cool

its gotto be local stuff

P money
Scribe
Powderfinger
Grinspoon
silverchair
AC/DC

and all the songs from 'queens of the stone age'

Latest posts