• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

South Africa vs British & Irish Lions - Test 1

Also you guys are Six Nations champions. It makes sense for the best of the north to face the world champions.
Sadly the way it works up here is that even with a 5th place finish and a triple crown wooden spoon the English sense of entitlement will never let them think they are the worst. They'll always be the best even with a 5th place finish.

The same English that are saying we've got too many players on tour and want more Irish?

Want some salt and vinegar for the chip on your shoulder?
Struck a nerve?

Now imagine reading every day on here how the entire country of Wales is a **** hole and how Welsh people are deluded and thick and poor with terrible education.

Imagie getting butt hurt from being called entitled. It's alright though, you go back to allowing people to slag off an entire country and it's people and just wave it off as bants.

Maybe you could go full Donald Trump and slag off some African countries and say what a "**** hole" they are coz they're poor.

Struck a nerve?

Now imagine reading every day on here how the entire country of Wales is a **** hole and how Welsh people are deluded and thick and poor with terrible education.

Imagie getting butt hurt from being called entitled. It's alright though, you go back to allowing people to slag off an entire country and it's people and just wave it off as bants.

Maybe you could go full Donald Trump and slag off some African countries and say what a "**** hole" they are coz they're poor.

Big big mad because we rate James Ryan > AWJ

Big big mad because we rate James Ryan > AWJ
Want to address any of the points I raise? I mean, you're a mod right? You're the boss man round here. I know there's no point complaining about silly things like saying an entire country is a **** hole repeatedly on a daily basis as you're one of the main instigators but I thought you might have a clever comeback to it all. Funny how you never here the same level of vitriol towards other countries. Just Wales. It really is a lovely place on here I must admit. But yeah, Gats is the reason why everything is so toxic. Lol.

It's Gatland. Trying to predict him is futile. I exoect there to be several shocks and a team where everyone goes "wrf, why?" As they did when the squad was announced

I think there will be one or two shocks. I'm not ruling out Gatland's test match animal Farrell starting 12. Imagine if it's AWJ and Beard in the second row with Itoje at 6.

When did I call Wales a shithole?
I love Wales, I lived there for many years, played rugby there for many years - got lots of good friends who are Welsh

When did I call Wales a shithole?
I love Wales, I lived there for many years, played rugby there for many years - got lots of good friends who are Welsh
Ahh, The John Terry defence. Yeah, we're just all thick and deluded. Good bants though bud.

Anyway. It's been nice but the toxicity on here isn't good for my mental health so I'll say see ya later and enjoy the tour.

No you're just making things up because you're upset
Ok mate. It's all good. I mean you said it the other day. We're worse than any other nation in the world apparently but it's fine.

You're right, though, reading a lot of the stuff on here that's personal about my country l and the people I love can be quite upsetting.

To make life a bit less stressful can't we just make it 16 a side with a requirement that each nation must have 4 starters and 2 subs?

Seeing as always the English and Irish have been the biggest moaners on this tour I hope he goes:

1. Wyn Jones
2. Owens
3. Fargerson
4. Beard
5. AWJ
6. Navidi
7. Watson
8. Faletau
9. Price
10. Bigs
11. VDM
12. Harris
13. Adams
14. LRZ
15. Hogg
I'm not joking when I say I want SA to win so this would be perfect.

This is all because I said that the Ken Owens love in is OTT?
Nope. It's the culture in this place. It's horrible. Maybe it's because I'm not on Facebook or Twitter so this is all a bit of a shock to me as it can be a nasty place and you're a big part of that culture on here.

As I say, don't think this is for me so you can crack on. Have a good one.

Someone really woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, posts a team consisting no English or Irish for bantz (one assumes) then goes off in huff when someone engages in bantz back.

Someone really woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, posts a team consisting no English or Irish for bantz (one assumes) then goes off in huff when someone engages in bantz back.
I did, you're right as I'm on my way back home after hearing some bad news. But nothing to do with this morning. More a load of stuff that's been building for months. Constant stream of "**** hole Wales" "who would bring kids up in Wales" "Welsh people are the most deluded (thick) people on the planet" you know, that kind of stuff. Take out the word Wales and replace it with another poor small country and I don't think people let it slide but any hoooo. I keep getting drawn back in. If Oly could delete my account that would be great.