• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Springbok XV vs World XV

D

Dumbo

At lest it's on TV!

World XV to face Springbok XV: 15 Matt Burke, 14 Bruce Reihana, 13 Thomas Castaignede, 12 Fraser Waters, 11 Isa Nacewa, 10 Carlos Spencer, 9 Justin Marshall (captain), 8 Olivier Magne, 7 Sebastien Chabal, 6 Xavier Rush, 5 Radike Samo, 4 Tom Palmer, 3 Cobus Visagie, 2 Raphael Ibanez, 1 Dave Hewett.
Replacements: 16 Mark Regan, 17 Christian Califano 18 Julien Pierre

Head to Head:
Springbok XV: 15 Percy Montgomery, 14 André Snyman, 13 Jaque Fourie, 12 Jean de Villiers (captain), 11 Gaffie du Toit, 10 Jaco van der Westhuyzen, 9 Ricky Januarie, 8 Joe van Niekerk, 7 AJ Venter, 6 Wikus van Heerden, 5 Albert van den Berg, 4 Danie Rossouw, 3 Eddie Andrews, 2 Hanyani Shimange, 1 Deon Carstens.
Replacements: 16 Gary Botha, 17 Lawrence Sephaka, 18 Johann Muller, 19 Pedrie Wannenburg, 20 Ruan Pienaar, 21 Wynand Olivier, 22 Brent Russell.

World XV: 15 Matt Burke, 14 Bruce Reihana, 13 Thomas Castaignède, 12 Fraser Waters, 11 Isa Nacewa, 10 Carlos Spencer, 9 Justin Marshall (captain), 8 Olivier Magne, 7 Sébastien Chabal, 6 Xavier Rush, 5 Radike Samo, 4 Tom Palmer, 3 Cobus Visagie, 2 Raphaël Ibañez, 1 Dave Hewett.
Replacements: 16 Mark Regan, 17 Christian Califano 18 Julien Pierre, 19 Sam Harding/Toutai Kefu, 20 Mark Robinson, 21 Ludovic Mercier, 22 Joe Roff

Am I the only one interested?

Damn that Burke, damn, damn, damn! I will never ever forget the ******* from the WRC 99 semifinal!

Originally posted by Dumbo@Jun 2 2006, 02:27 PM
Mate, he's that old i reckon he'll need a walking stick
Apparently he's been one of the best players up North this year.

Looks like Roff has lost it though...... last weeks game was his first in over 8 months or so and from all accounts he looked pretty rusty.

Wow, i`ve seen Cobus in the squad! Great player! He`s playing for Saracens or Northampton, am i right? (i`m too lazy to look for this info :D ).

Originally posted by Rassie@Jun 2 2006, 08:31 AM
Wow, i`ve seen Cobus in the squad! Great player! He`s playing for Saracens or Northampton, am i right? (i`m too lazy to look for this info :D ).
Saracens.

We haven't had a decent SA international prop since Gary Pagel retired.

Pat Barnard would count but he wants to play for England.

And Robbie Kempson was a useless, lazy turd.

is this a bar bar game, or w15?

imo bar bars and lions should be the only multi nation team. world teams every game i can think of are remarkably ****. anyone remember the north vs south?

You mean that Hurricane/Tsunami/Whatever Disaster it was fashionable to be seen helping with at the time Benefit game where the hacks who are carving up the North destroyed the North?

Originally posted by Ripper@Jun 2 2006, 09:19 AM
You mean that Hurricane/Tsunami/Whatever Disaster it was fashionable to be seen helping with at the time Benefit game where the hacks who are carving up the North destroyed the North?
It was an especially impressive victory seeing as how it was such a wonderful NH line-up. :bana:

Originally posted by Ripper@Jun 2 2006, 08:19 PM
exactly.

btw, it was a **** lineup both sides of the feild.

Originally posted by sambãd5+Jun 2 2006, 09:23 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Jun 2 2006, 08:19 PM
exactly.

btw, it was a **** lineup both sides of the feild. [/b]
Hey...

We were without doubt the shitter side on the day, don't go trying to spoil our claims to that.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Jun 2 2006, 08:25 PM-->
Originally posted by sambãd5@Jun 2 2006, 09:23 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Jun 2 2006, 08:19 PM

exactly.

btw, it was a **** lineup both sides of the feild.
Hey...

We were without doubt the shitter side on the day, don't go trying to spoil our claims to that. [/b]
:lol:

most of our southern players were playing in the north ffs!!!!

Finally the International rugby season has arrived. :cheers:
Did they have to grab a couple of grave diggers for this game to go ahead? :rolleyes:

Latest posts