• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Stadium Creations & Conversions

HI jim546 cab u maybe update Newlands staduim is quite a marvelous staduim 2 play in and although they not using anymore is the second oldest staduim in the world please sir if u have time thank u in advance

I know it's a lot to ask... I would like to know if you can do the scotstoun stadium of the glasgow... I would also like to know if you have the big files of the following stadiums:
STA_NZL_ALBANY, STA_NZL_PALMERSTON, STA_NZL_YARROW, STA_NZL_WHANGAREI, STA_NZL_ROTORUA, STA_NZL_NAPIER, STA_NZL_NELSON

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220505-171204_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220505-171204_Chrome.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20220505-165505_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220505-165505_Chrome.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20220505-165427_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220505-165427_Chrome.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20220505-165427_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220505-165427_Chrome.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 16
is mostly the top 4 angle of all around the staduim with the logos on.

also the small gates behind the poles and along side line with the score structure behind poles that makes the stadium look more realistic.

I hope is not 2 much work Mister Jim546
and last can u make a night mode of the staduim..?

Lyon Football's new stadium converted from a Sketchup model online, this will be used in the 2023 RWC:

Lyon.png

This file is huge, it has 300,000 vertices, compared to my custom ones which have around 10,000.

I've found a way to edit the roster files to assign the new stadiums but it's not straight-forward. I don't know how to change the World League rsg file.
If you are referring to the stadiums in WL mode, they should probably be hex edited. There was an editor released 2009-2011 that could set stadiums (Team editor), as the woosah editor did not set them correctly. The game would also crash if two teams had the same stadium assigned to them in WL mode

If you are referring to the stadiums in WL mode, they should probably be hex edited. There was an editor released 2009-2011 that could set stadiums (Team editor), as the woosah editor did not set them correctly. The game would also crash if two teams had the same stadium assigned to them in WL mode
Hi Jim546 is it possible for u 2 change the newlands staduim of Rc3 pc game file into rugby 08 newlands staduim can u maybe do that perhaps just let me know if have the update Rc3 newlands staduim please sir thank u in advance

Testing some of the stadiums to be used in the Rugby World Cup in France next year, I found these on a Fifa modders forum:

nantes.png
nice.png
stetienne.png
velodrome.png

Would be cool to also use the Velodrome in the Champions Cup mode but I don't think it's possible to change the final's location. Stade de France and Toulouse are already in the game, I've also got Lille and Lyon and I've not started Bordeaux's new ground yet.

I've got a couple of Irish stadiums ready and I'll release them once I've also finished the Eden Park I previewed above.

Hi all,

Does someone can pls re-upload the Converted Nissan Stadium (Yokohama) files ?

Thanks a lot!

Added the "new" stand to Gloucester's home ground, Kingsholm:

glos1.png glos2.png

Attachments

• Kingsholm.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 12

Latest posts