Stealing candy from your little brother

Discussion in 'General Rugby Union' started by Southern man, Aug 2, 2005.

1. Southern man

Southern man Guest

Seems like Wellington sees the Naki asabit of a threat, so they are taking they best players. How typical.

http://www.tvnz.co.nz/view/page/411749/601457
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. esoj

esoj Guest

interesting nz hearld reckoned he would go to the blues must have been a typo.

4. ****. that is so f***ing stupid...if it is as everyone suspects as the top provinces are feelin threatened then this sucks

hows our competition suppose to grow with this crap?

not fair at all...poor naki

5. esoj

esoj Guest

yeah for sure and would he even start for the hurricanes at 7? I know Collins and so'oialo have 6 and 8 locked down by what about 7. It will be ok in the npc as the abs are gone but what happens when they come back will he be benched or will he start

6. that other dude that wellington stole
    herring i think?....he plays 7..

7. esoj

esoj Guest

true chiro masoe will proabbly be bench in super 12 although he did start ahead of herring in the super 12 this yea didn't he. npc he will proabbly be bench with wellington at full strength.

8. [/b][/quote]
    Oh You can talk look how many players Otago have taken over the last couple of years at least 3 from Nth Harbour in 2 years, and then you have the cheek to have a go at Wellington pfft pathetic.

9. Zambaman

Zambaman Guest

I would say the reason he's pointing it out is precisely because people keep going on about Otago 'stealing' players, when clearly they're not the only ones.

10. Southern man

Southern man Guest

Oh You can talk look how many players Otago have taken over the last couple of years at least 3 from Nth Harbour in 2 years, and then you have the cheek to have a go at Wellington pfft pathetic. [/b][/quote]
    Atleast we don't do it to Southland, I guess Wellington don't care about the strength of their franchise partners.

PLayers we have taken from Harbour? What all two of them, Don't wellington have a few Southlanders in their team?

Wellington poach as much if not more than other provinces.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!