• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Stop Big Ginger 8 2016

I'll be honest, half of the things you say, doesn't make any sense to me, and it's very hard to decipher.

But I will say that this forum is poorer than it was since LN7, Feicarsinn and BG8 stop frequenting us with their presence. IMHO they are are all worthless *****es for deserting us.

Episode 2: The *****ly strikes back.

Let me paint you a picture, a picture of my feelings if you will.
After working hard to get Big Ginger 8 to start posting again he did because, since the start of 2017, I succeed in what I set out to do. To get this "man" back on these boards I went as far as to remove the direct quote from all of the avengers stating that Big Ginger 8 is a *****ly from my signature. I did this out of respect for the "man" and expected nothing in return. However, today I was repaid and this "man" thought it would be appropriate to do so by negatively repping one of my countless quality posts. (One where I told a young 5"9', 18 year old 9 that out halfs were sexier than centres and that 9 was a boring position)
Obviously you can all see that Big Ginger 8 was quite clearly out of order so I ask TRF one simple thing - Whenever you post a comment directed at Big Ginger 8 make sure to refer to him as a *****ly, whether it be changing his name in the quote to 'Big Ginger *****ly', starting your response with something along the lines of 'a *****ly post by a *****ly man' or anything your wonderful minds can muster. I ask you this because the *****ly needs put in his place, he needs to learn, its for his own good, he's dying a hateful life TRF, teach him to live.

After working hard to get Big Ginger 8 to start posting again he did because, since the start of 2017, I succeed in what I set out to do. To get this "man" back on these boards I went as far as to remove the direct quote from all of the avengers stating that Big Ginger 8 is a *****ly from my signature. I did this out of respect for the "man" and expected nothing in return. However, today I was repaid and this "man" thought it would be appropriate to do so by negatively repping one of my countless quality posts. (One where I told a young 5"9', 18 year old 9 that out halfs were sexier than centres and that 9 was a boring position)
Obviously you can all see that Big Ginger 8 was quite clearly out of order so I ask TRF one simple thing - Whenever you post a comment directed at Big Ginger 8 make sure to refer to him as a *****ly, whether it be changing his name in the quote to 'Big Ginger *****ly', starting your response with something along the lines of 'a *****ly post by a *****ly man' or anything your wonderful minds can muster. I ask you this because the *****ly needs put in his place, he needs to learn, its for his own good, he's dying a hateful life TRF, teach him to live.

You're such a *****ly.

Sir this individual you're referencing is actually an employee of mine over at agedwizenedcamgirls.org.gov, and I can promise you that he'll be punished for this behavior. Customer service and a decent amount of sagginess are something we really value at our company and this employee clearly stepped over the lines physically and figuratively. We would like to humbly apologise and offer you 30 minutes of free cam-time over on our site as a sign of our regret.
Sorry once again,
Ethel- Night shift manager (semi-retired)

Sir this individual you're referencing is actually an employee of mine over at agedwizenedcamgirls.org.gov, and I can promise you that he'll be punished for this behavior. Customer service and a decent amount of sagginess are something we really value at our company and this employee clearly stepped over the lines physically and figuratively. We would like to humbly apologise and offer you 30 minutes of free cam-time over on our site as a sign of our regret.
Sorry once again,
Ethel- Night shift manager (semi-retired)

All I can ask is make sure it never happens again, I'm loyal to another web cam site on recommendation of @Tigs Man so cannot take you up on your kind offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
All I can ask is make sure it never happens again, I'm loyal to another web cam site on recommendation of @Tigs Man so cannot take you up on your kind offer.
Hmm strange. I would have thought Tigs would be tired of watching people getting ****ed after having to watch Tigers get beaten every week.

FFS Groundhog stop bringing up stuff that didn't happen.

Why am I getting dragged into this battle of the ****posts?

My neg muscles are warming up to cause some damage.

FFS Groundhog stop bringing up stuff that didn't happen.

Why am I getting dragged into this battle of the ****posts?

My neg muscles are warming up to cause some damage.
If you bring your NEGativity into this place of joy and peace you'll pay. This is a deeply religious and cathartic ritual for me and the boys as BG8 is the devil and we are banishing him back to whence he came.

Latest posts