• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Stormers 42 - Crusaders 14

Heinrich Brussow didn't really outplay Mccaw, he was on the front foot all the way which if you ask any forward is like the holy grail success to winning a game of rugby, you can't win a game of rugby without your 8 forwards getting you above the advantage line every ball and with the Blues vs the Bulls you see how effective that is. So considering that, Brussow had a much easier time therefore looked like he outplayed him, but it was the big men who were doing the work.

Conrad Smith and Jaque Fourie are far better than O'driscoll, I have believed this for years. If I were to chose which one of them would be in my starting XV is a whole other matter, too close to call. Smith has missed two tackles this year, which is a pretty impressive record considering he makes about 10+ per game. Fourie a destructive ball carier and deceptively quick, runs strong lines.

If you really want to talk about facts though and situations

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnbc4wAddKI

Conrad Smith try. Fends Morne Steyn, runs past JDV and through JP and F Steyn to score a try. What does Jaque Fourie do? Makes a late hit on Nonu opening up that gap for Smith to score.
Dude...I just had ago at someone else about these kind of statements.

Well, New Zealand is hardly exempt from being bias on TRF mate. We have many very bias members from NZ, who post non-stop "NZ are the greatest rugby nation period" and then complain when others do it. All I ask is that people consider other people's perspective and offer posts that are objective and weighed with accuracy. I'm not saying don't show passion for you teams and players, however there seems a fine line between a valuable and informative TRF poster and an obnoxious and ignorant Youtube poster (not saying you personally are, just that there are members like that).

Dude...I just had ago at someone else about these kind of statements.

If there weren't any bias or any body who felt as strongly about there team as some of the guys (including me)I have seen on this site,this would have been one BORING site,it would have been..................................
Post No. 1 from Argentina:Our team is the absolute best in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post No. 2 from SA:I completely agree with you!
Post No. 1:Oh......well........Ok then.

Just relax a bit man and stop trying to prove to every one on this site that you are not bias!

If there weren't any bias or any body who felt as strongly about there team as some of the guys (including me)I have seen on this site,this would have been one BORING site,it would have been..................................
Post No. 1 from Argentina:Our team is the absolute best in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post No. 2 from SA:I completely agree with you!
Post No. 1:Oh......well........Ok then.

Just relax a bit man and stop trying to prove to every one on this site that you are not bias!

Oh, cheers man. Cause I did say people couldn't have different opinions or argue about their team. Or maybe I said backing point up with evidence was a good idea to be an informative poster. On a slightly different note, tell me to calm down or relax or lighten up etc one more time...

Hang on with the "!" at the end of your posts though, that way I'm sure one day I'll take one of your posts seriously.

Oh, cheers man. Cause I did say people couldn't have different opinions or argue about their team. Or maybe I said backing point up with evidence was a good idea to be an informative poster. On a slightly different note, tell me to calm down or relax or lighten up etc one more time...

Hang on with the "!" at the end of your posts though, that way I'm sure one day I'll take one of your posts seriously.

Damn you get rattled easily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It must be nice when ignorence is bliss ;).

I really havn't been losing my temper, it's just my posts can't capture my real mood. I don't think enough of you to get angry :)

It must be nice when ignorence is bliss ;).

I really havn't been losing my temper, it's just my posts can't capture my real mood. I don't think enough of you to get angry :)

WHAT! Coming back for more? It has to be nice,you continue with it all the time.
You are a persistent bugger I'll give you that ;)

Can you point out what I've said that is ignorent? Do you know what the word means? Does your mother know your using the internet?

Last edited:
Lets make a thread poll on who you would pick at 13 between Conrad Smith and Jaque Fourie. That will settle the debate!

Lets make a thread poll on who you would pick at 13 between Conrad Smith and Jaque Fourie. That will settle the debate!

That is a great suggestion, but this has gone way past the debate of who the best center in the world is,besides we already know its Jaque Fourie(just kidding ;) )...........but he is.

Last edited:
Well, New Zealand is hardly exempt from being bias on TRF mate. We have many very bias members from NZ, who post non-stop "NZ are the greatest rugby nation period" and then complain when others do it. All I ask is that people consider other people's perspective and offer posts that are objective and weighed with accuracy. I'm not saying don't show passion for you teams and players, however there seems a fine line between a valuable and informative TRF poster and an obnoxious and ignorant Youtube poster (not saying you personally are, just that there are members like that).

True I was born in New Zealand. But I don't support New Zealand. I play for the London Wasps academy and I support England. I remember I was in New Zealand in 2006, funny story, I told everyone England would win the world cup and they all laughed at me. You know the rest of the story.

True I was born in New Zealand. But I don't support New Zealand. I play for the London Wasps academy and I support England. I remember I was in New Zealand in 2006, funny story, I told everyone England would win the world cup and they all laughed at me. You know the rest of the story.

Well the rest of the story is that The Springboks won the world cup but I see your point,in the world cup anything can happen,who would have thought Argentina would beat France twice or Fiji beating Wales,no one thought that England would even come close to semis not to mention the final!

I thought Argentina would be second (in the final), I knew they were solid. You only needed to watch the 2005 draw with the British and Irish Lions to see that. The Lions only got the draw with a last second penalty.

Wow, I talk about England and New Zealand and somehow South Africa comes up. Very amazing there, and South Africans wonder why nobody likes them?

Not only once, but twice!

Latest posts