• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Stuff To Edit

E

esoj

had a quick look through and seems like lots of stuff can be edited

data/cmn/db
look for a file called rldatabase.xml. this file has the player database and other things in it. its extremely easy to change stuff because sidhe team have instructions of what to do above each section

data/cmn/ingame
look for a file called input.xml. no instructions but seems to contain respone times from controls being pressed. things like passing responsivness might be able to be change here

data/cmn/db
look for a file controls.db. i don't know much about this but maybe controls can be edited here.

pc/team/strips
has all the teams kits in .png format. should be easy to edit

pc/team/logos
has teams logos in there in.png format. should be easy to edit

pc/movie
has intro movie in there .mpg format. proabbly easy to change

pc/menus
lot of folders here most seem to be in .png format so stuff should be able to be edited

pc/ingame
not a lot to edit in here but odd thing like video ref decision pending can be edited here

other things like pc/ball where the ball is can be edited as its in .png format

thats all i could come up with

Yeah i've been playing around with some of these files. I created a winfield cup patch for RL1 and have started something similar for this one. One cool thing i've found is that only one logo is needed. I added the old raiders logo and it covers everything (standard logo/team selection/the logos used during the cut scenes). Also i created the balmain tigers and voss actually refers to them as the "balmain tigers".I would like to create the GC ***ans. I have their logo but do they have a jesrey set yet?

someone give a try on changing the player reponse, its bloody annoying

in RL1 i can easily kick, chase then tackle

now i kick, chase and run straight pass the dude im trying to tackle

Someone mentioned editing the RLDatabase file to unlock everything. How exactley do you do that??

you need something that can read xml files. then open under data/cmn/db open the rldatabase.xml file and go to the approiate section. there are instructions in that file above each section on how to edit stuff and what it does.

other possibilty maybe using a hex editor in rl.dat in the main directory

basically look for something that says <locked>(num)</locked.

if it has the following numbers in them thats what it corresponds to. just change the number to 0

thats all i can remember but make sure you only do it for the locked things who knows what can happen if you change something else right
<

hope it helps
<

Not locked : 0
Production gallery : 1
Behind the Scenes movie : 2
Bulldogs / Eels movie : 4
Warriors / Bulldogs movie : 8
Warriors / Raiders movie : 16
Dragons / Cowboys movie : 32
Season highlights gallery : 64
Season highlights movie : 128
Cheerleaders gallery : 256
Cheerleaders movie : 512
State of Origin : 1024
City / Country : 2048
World Club Challenge : 4096
Tri Nations : 8192
Trans Tasman : 16384
International : 32768
Legends team : 65536
Demon team : 131072
Sidhe / HES team : 262144
Stadiums : 524288
Rugby League God difficulty level : 1048576

hehe too true woosaah. its pretty hard to stuff up though as there are instructions all the way throught about what stuff does.

Do you think there is anything that could slow down oposiotin forwrards so they dont run down your backs

I don't know maybe in the rldatabase file or the input.xml file there might be something.

yeah some of them arnt in that file though, the league god i think might have been in a diff file, though i cant' remember.

i did that at home i havn't even tried it on my work laptop yet

also i dont think i tried to unlock the stadiums of the videos, as i didn't need to the videos are on the play disk and i dont pay much attention to where i play
<

but lancaster park looked pretty mint
<

yeah i know one of the advantages of having the pc version. seeing mario in a certian suit was funny

I didn't give away anything did I. just watch the behind the scenes video very carefully

Latest posts