• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Summer tours - England

ja5yGgfP

That is also the squad for their A team
Gives us an idea of who they might play in it

Saints, apparently
Played 13 times in two seasons, mostly from the bench
Is that the same Auterac? Our prop Auterac is certainly not international standard (even for a tier 2 side like Scotland).

Can't understand why they'd be interested in him when they could just import some more South Africans who can actually scrummage.

I though he also had a Saxons cap as well but need to check google.

Apparently Paulo Odogwu has done his ACL...bad luck that if he has..

EJ spreading the hope a little more.,.. Poor news for Odogwu though, absolute shame. Looking at the photos of him with the knee brace on, has he had knee injuries before?

Don't believe a word he says tbh
He always makes the right noises in the press, he should be judged solely with what happens on the pitch and the selections and gameplans he employs

Jones has always talked the talk but he rarely does what he says he is going to do. England thinking on their feet? They are the most robotic side in the 6N at the moment. Even the Italians show more flair. Resting players for the Autumn Internationals? Didn't happen. Billy V needing to get fit? Ended up not caring how unfit he was. Wants to see leadership? Kicks out any players who disagree with him. Sarries lot train well? Show to be wholly undercooked.

The majority of what Jones says ends up being pure bullshit. Until he actually shows he is going to adapt and basically accept the fact he got it wrong rather than merely saying he did, I won't believe he has overcome his stubbornness.

Jones has always talked the talk but he rarely does what he says he is going to do. England thinking on their feet? They are the most robotic side in the 6N at the moment. Even the Italians show more flair. Resting players for the Autumn Internationals? Didn't happen. Billy V needing to get fit? Ended up not caring how unfit he was. Wants to see leadership? Kicks out any players who disagree with him. Sarries lot train well? Show to be wholly undercooked.

The majority of what Jones says ends up being pure bullshit. Until he actually shows he is going to adapt and basically accept the fact he got it wrong rather than merely saying he did, I won't believe he has overcome his stubbornness.
Such as?

Well if their claims are anything to go by, Brown and Care lost their positions in the England setup shortly after challenging Jones.
OK. Even if that is true (it might be, it might not). That's two in 5 years ...

A good chunk of people were happy Brown was dropped (I wasn't one of them).

Not a lot to base a theory on anyway.

OK. Even if that is true (it might be, it might not). That's two in 5 years ...

A good chunk of people were happy Brown was dropped (I wasn't one of them).

Not a lot to base a theory on anyway.
Well maybe that is hyperbole but it still remains that he has said he wants leadership in the squad yet what has he done to facilitate that? Have we seen anywhere any evidence to suggest Jones actually accepts players showing leadership on field and deviating from what he wants, even as it is failing? Players who can adapt at their clubs don't suddenly become robotic at international level for no reason.