• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super League Franchise Mode

W

wigan_rlfc

I'm doing a franchise mode with Wigan, colours cherry (red) and white. However when I visit another ground (eg saints who also play in red and white) I'm in my home kit while they're in their away kit even though they are at home. Also I played London at Wigan and both sides were wearing red. Why is this and is there any way of changing it? I have a PS2 BTW.

bugger ps2 hmmm

can you go into customise team and give them an alternate strip? i think all the super league sides have just one strip (from memory) but you will need to start a new franchise for it to work. (i think)

hope that helps

its ******** wigan

i have never been able to use my alternate strip in the franchise...always the home strip.

i am the raiders, and when i play the bunnies (also green), it shits me to tears, coz u cant tell defenders from support

appears alternate strips are only available in "exhibition" mode.

<

Woosah is right,you can customise any team and set their alternate as their primary. I played a season with wests and their alternate came up about 1 in 3 games.

It's just laziness, Wigan Rob. SIDHE have really not polished off the Super League franchise at all. You play the Grand Final at the home of the minor premiers, ffs. Very lazy.

Also, why can't I sign NRL players in Super League franchise?

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Dec 29 2005, 09:46 PM
It's just laziness, Wigan Rob. SIDHE have really not polished off the Super League franchise at all. You play the Grand Final at the home of the minor premiers, ffs. Very lazy.

Because you can only buy players from the franchise you are in eg NRL or SL. One of THE worst decisions they made. However in the final scheme it didnt really have an impact on me as the game is so toss !
<

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Dec 29 2005, 08:46 PM

Or Visa Versa? It's something they overlooked... sorta like the detail for the UK fans.

Another thing, why is Post Office Road on this game when Fetherstone Rovers aren't even on the game?

Latest posts