• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Surprise of the Season

Canadian_Rugger

Bench Player
Country Flag
Canada
Club or Nation
Ontario
Have to be the Reds, in comparison to well for as long as I have watched Super Rugby they have been absolutely phenomenal so they get my vote, anyone else got a surprise of the season?

I'm actually enjoying the Reds good form atm, good to see a Aussie team doing well that isn't boring as ****

*cough*Waratahs*cough*

I'd also put the Stormers scrum up for surprise of the season. Have they even taken a step back yet? Not 1 Bok in the frontrow and they doing great. Very good for SA rugby!

I'm actually enjoying the Reds good form atm, good to see a Aussie team doing well that isn't boring as ****

*cough*Waratahs*cough*

I'd also put the Stormers scrum up for surprise of the season. Have they even taken a step back yet? Not 1 Bok in the frontrow and they doing great. Very good for SA rugby!
Amazing what an experienced All Blacks player can do to a team...Not saying he was the only influence, but Chris Jack certainly played a big roll in bulking up the tight 5 of WP/Stormers!

I think the biggest suprise of the year has been how **** the sharks are. so many springboks and so useless...

Latest posts