• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Team Rosters & Player Ratings

starkadder

Academy Player
Country Flag
UK
Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone could post any of the ratings for teams and players as well as the actual rosters shipped with the game! Is Henson included in the Wales squad?

I'd also be interested to know people's thoughts on the accuracy of the ratings: I've heard a vicious rumour that Toby Flood is rated at 90 (if so I can only assume that James Hook is rated at 100 and Dan Carter is, in fact, the risen Christ).

Thanks in advance.

S.

the Welsh squad overall is rated 83, 84 if you put Hook at centre and bring Jones on for fly half. Their individual ratings change depending on their position, Hook and Jones are both rated 90 at fly half but Hook drops to 85 at centre. Henson is not in the Welsh squad

Why doesn't this game even have the proper world cup squads?

I will answer your questions with the use of a stat from the game starkadder: Tom Croft: Speed-65....... These people havent ever watched a rugby match

Can u change player stats in the editor and can you select ur own world cup squad??

@sixesandsevens, yeah I've been playing a copy today. There are certainly a few howlers in the stats; it all seems a little bit sloppy to me.

These people havent ever watched a rugby match

I couldn't agree more!

John Smit has a too high rating as it is, but moving him to prop gives him a higher rating. Anybody who has watched a rugby game with Smit playing as prop will understand what I'm talking about.

Frans Steyn can make a massive punt but he can't even make a 50 metre drop goal. What the hell is that all about?

Latest posts