• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Test Match 3: All Blacks v British & Irish Lions (Auckland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah man kind of a let down to have it drawn, feels like a loss. Oh well.

Perhaps time to give the kicking duties to Jordie? Jordie was quite brilliant, perhaps time for Ben Smith to move over. I would also like to see Lima Sopoaga finally get a start this year as well.

Two stupid penaltys in a row from the ref. Lions prop angling in the scrum. Then the halfback deliberately knocks the ball on pretending the All Blacks player was in his way. Somehow this is a penalty? Just like last week.
Yes, we never see NZ half backs milk offside pens like that.

Read the rules: penalties count as well. Not Lions fault that ABs haven't got a 80% international kicker. BB left so many points out there in the 2nd and 3rd tests; kicks missed in front of post.

No they don't. If you have to rely on penalties, you're not a proper Rugby team.

Everyone knows this.

Great series, fair result. Would of liked the victory of course but think the teams are very even and the series result reflects that.

*Queue Kiwi's blaming the referee........ Again......

We'd all have taken this before the series started. Well done Lions.

There will be a couple of countries thinking that RWC 19 has just opened up a little bit.

'No matter what your allegiance you must be satisfied this result'...NO!

Great series, fair result. Would of liked the victory of course but think the teams are very even and the series result reflects that.
Very true, we've got to hand it to the Lions. Today, they were the All Blacks equals.

But a draw is cruel, it's actually worse than losing

Its a real shame NZ aren't playing any decent proper international side this this year.
You can say the same for England. We beaten England a LOT. Just remember that. I love to educate too lol.

As Waikato a boy, I'm happy for Gats. Proved his doubters wrong imo.
I know some of you NH boys might disagree, but he came within inches from doing what many thought was impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts