Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

• Draw

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of a joke that the Aussies lost to Somerset in a 50 over game as well.
<

Not the best start for the touring side.

And they'll be losing a few more before the real Ashes gets under way. They're foxing mate.

Be under no illusions. If England win the Ashes, it would be against all the odds and one of Britains top sporting performances in the last 20yrs.

Australia are STILL that good!

Originally posted by Wally@Jun 17 2005, 01:41 AM
And they'll be losing a few more before the real Ashes gets under way. They're foxing mate.
Just like the Lions you mean?
<

Aussies are all over the place at the moment. Fielders keep letting it through their legs, Lee getting smashed by Flintoff.

Today Kasprowicz called for the Welsh to get behind them as they don't like England. Sadly it's the England + Wales Cricket Board, there's 2 Jones' in the England team and they actually do support England.

Clowns.

agreed bman if england do win it will be one of our greatest sporting acheivements, i think if england can maintain there twenty twenty form then they have half a chance, but the aussies are still the boss team and it will be a mountain of a task to beat the aussies - but its becoming more and more achievable as the ashes draw nearer.

The Aussies go from bad to worse, getting beaten by 5 wickets by Bangladesh!!!!

Originally posted by woodie@Jun 18 2005, 08:03 PM
The Aussies go from bad to worse, getting beaten by 5 wickets by Bangladesh!!!!
Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!
<
<
<

It's so nice to be able to post something completely pointless and demeaning in relation to Aussie cricket.

What an awful performance. If only the ashes could begin this week.
<

I love it. The English think they are going to win. I wish the Ashes could begin this week too.

Just when the Aussies were getting a good start in the ODI, Harmison pops up with a 3 wicket over, getting Ponting for a golden quacker.

Ponting should stop pointing the finger at others and look at his own game. Is it being played right now?

Yeah its on at the moment. Collingwood has taken one of if not the best catch EVER, absolutely unbelievable, flying, one handed, ball probably 9 foot off the ground at point.

Harmison 6 overs 0 maidens 16 runs 4 wickets !!

Aus: 89-4 after 22.

Hussey + Clarke steadying the ship - 162-4 with a 100 partnetship.

34 overs gone.

Can't wait to see the England batsmen on this pitch.

Aussies finish on 252-9

Hussey with Clarke in the middle saved them. I fancy England, bateman's pitch and the Aussies have a one dimensional attack - and of they field the way they have been then there iwll be another free 20 runs for England.

Harmison took 5-33 off his 10, superb. The innings will be remembered for Collingwood's catch, unbelieveable.

Fantastic opening over from Gillespie:

Wide
Wide
Four
Dot
Wide
No Ball
Dot
Dot
Wide
Wide
Dot