• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Bronze Medal Match!

Another great finish from Argentina. 4 tries to 0. The game is definately over (bar the fights).

What are the odds of an England Grand Slam next year?[/b]
Pretty similar to the French chances of winning this game ;)
[/b]

:p But no. Ireland, Wales and Italy were woeful. France and Scotland both lost games pathetically, France lost to England IN FRANCE.
And of course, We are Final I say we are Final! :bleh!:

Looking at the French it seems that Laporte has done nothing with the team since losing to England. I wouldn't read too much into this game, except that a 27 - 10 lead in France is rather impressive nevertheless.

Now a 34-10 lead.

This is great rugby to watch...unless you are a French fan. I wanted France to win this but have really been won over by Argentina's skill and determination in this match.

Yep. You cant say the French didnt want it. They wanted to win this one badly. Argentina were just clinical. Absolutely and totally clinical.

A fitting end to an excellent tournament for them.

PUMAS!!!! WHAT CAN I SAY?

A PERFECT MATCH, A PERFECT WORLD CUP!!!!

I`M VERY HAPPY!!!!!

GO PUMAS!!!!!!!

TWO CONSECUTIVE TIMES BEATING FRANCE IN "THEIR" WORLD CUP!!!!!

France were absolutely terrible. Betsen and Chabal should have started from the beginning in all honesty.

Great win for Argentina though, fully deserved.

Yeah I think this World Cup has proved why Contepomi is World Class. Arueably one of the best centres in the tournament. Along with Pichot and Hernandez, he made Argentina look like a force to be reckoned with.

chabal got smashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it cost argies a yellow but boy was it worth it!!!

What a shame... no brain, no gain.

Congrats to the Pumas. A really beautiful team.

PS; Michalak, don't ever come back from South Africa, please.

chabal got smashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it cost argies a yellow but boy was it worth it!!!
[/b]

what a hit! sent Chabs 6ft back, head-over-heels!

yellow cards a'plenty in a ****ley game

why didn't they play this well against the Boks?! great creativity and flair today - exactly what they lacked last week.

England can't afford to make any mistakes tomorrow, as the Pumas were punished for it last week.

Latest posts