• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Chiro v O'R Challenge

Its a safe bet if you ask me. Sure we all know the AB's will choke in the quarter final match against France. They wont make the semi's, never mind the final. ;)

wait arent you english?....getdaf***outtahere..u know about rugby?...good for you!

we have won the worldcup before and yup been favorites and have fallen to better teams in the past...thats in the past..need i remind you that only one team from the north has won the rugby world cup ever...so historically speaking we have better chances then ya lot over there..now excuse ya'self lego-whore and get back on the seesaw with prwick

allblacks > planet earth

wait arent you english?....getdaf***outtahere..u know about rugby?...good for you! [/b]

Do you have any idea where Dublin is? I'll give you a clue - it's not in England.

opps..did i say dull?....thats right shane williams is teh NOOMba 1!..He cN step N hez sooo fASt..

and hey..its better then being a state in england huh welshman? hahaha

sorry do i see f***ed up flag that is both irish and english with stupid dragon that needs breat mints?...

please talk to me in your alien language!!!...."cymeusgsajygyud6egkhdhfaoiidcrymosumjkhathff" translates into "we welsh cant really play rugby"

sorry do i see f***ed up flag that is both irish and english with stupid dragon that needs breat mints?...[/b]

Ah, you see, i would have said something along the lines of it being a muddled up italian flag with a dragon on it etc.
But i don't expect you to have such a vast knowledge of flags. <_<

please talk to me in your alien language!!!...."cymeusgsajygyud6egkhdhfaoiidcrymosumjkhathff" translates into "we welsh cant really play rugby" [/b]

Well, you know your Welsh, I can't argue with that...
What's that saying in Maori again? "Kia ora" or something. Surely that's a tasty drink for kids, no?

Altogether now:
"We all adore a Kia-Ora"

Ahh, when adverts were good.

Are you two going to get on with it and have this "showdown" in the plastic ball pool? Or perhaps in the sandpit instead? Hopefully O'Ro will overdose on steroids and have a bit of R-R-R-ROID RAGE!

Roid_rage.gif

I'm only posting here because I want Chiro to see my AWESOME avatar in as many threads as possible.

Chiro threatening a European:

tn_gallery_3521_41_3723.jpg

more to the point, my prediction for this wager illustrated metaphorically of course...

tn_gallery_3521_41_4061.jpg

hmmm, yes...quite

Chiro threatening a European:

tn_gallery_3521_41_3723.jpg

more to the point, my prediction for this wager illustrated metaphorically of course...

tn_gallery_3521_41_4061.jpg

hmmm, yes...quite [/b]
ouch....talk about a headache.

an unhappy ork indeed

as will Chiro be when his ABs choke once again in the WC....

My God, I don't think I've ever seen anyone get rinsed as badly as Chiro is on this page.

Trust me, he gives as good as he gets...

He can take a bit of his own medicine.

Well, no, he doesn't. Its just that he vanishes for whole weeks at a time to get the anger, humiliation and frustration out of his system before he comes back for more.

Well, no, he doesn't. Its just that he vanishes for whole weeks at a time to get the anger, humiliation and frustration out of his system before he comes back for more. [/b]

Mmmm....sounds like a case of Jackass and Hide

Latest posts