The Glitch / Problem Thread

TRF_Cymro

Cymro The White
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Barbarians
If you have spotted any glitches / problems in the game post them in here please.

Thanks

Kits from the code on the website only come up in full tournie, you can't use them in warm up tour or just international test, hope they fix it, dunno if its a glitch

Sometimes if I concede a penalty close to the opp try-line, they get a kick for posts from halfway!!!! WTF?!?!?!! Cost me the World Cup! Oh ja, and surely it must be a glitch how the comp NEVER misses kicks? I've been playing this game for two days straight and have yet to have a kick missed against me. Pathetic. And it still does that thing that 08 did, where if you successfully chip kick (in 08 it was the grubber) past a defender but get tackled, you come back for a knock on even though you kicked it. HB you guys suck

Kicks from 22 not always registered with lineout going back from where the guy kicked it. Very frustrating.

AI always runs sets moves and virtually nothing else - lazy programming

Guys has it happened to anyone else that when you concede a penalty deep in the Ai's own half, they suddenly have a kick at goal right from the middle???

- Once code is input, all updated jerseys appart from England are available for me on tour. *not sure if this a glitch.

- Why is T.Ngwenya not in USA squad?

I have noticed numerous times, a player, presumably injured just lying on the floor. Not moving and no say of an injury or option to sub an injured player. Just once a breakdown in play and off to a cutscene the player is back in the squad playing as normal. I have also had a player just running on the spot until a cutscene again.

Have a maul going forward then pass it out and for some reason it's unplayable.

One other thing which I'm willing to put down as realism (simulating Stuart Barnes' retardedness) despie using my backs a lot apparently I'm a forward power team. I scored a try with Bowe in the corner and Barnes says. "That ball was never going to the wing the just get doing pick and goes until they were over".

That penalty taking itself is a bug, had it again in roughly the same place.

See 12:15
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Z0OVMwpbmIc?hl=en&fs=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

opposition had advantage (from a knock on) in his 22, kicked it down the pitch and reached my end zone but advantage was still on when i got there and picked it up.

After playing extensively trying to beat Ireland as Russia it was 6-0 to me at 80:00 minutes. For some reason the Irish player started slowly running backwards then once I talked him he just lay on the floor, no ruck was formed, and the game froze. Only the crowd was cheering and one of my players was bobbing up and down as he tried to ruck the ball but I was forced to quit. It wasn't frozen as I could still load the start menu etc.

Dunno if this is the right place to say but Stephen Ferris is black , last time I checked he was pretty fly for a white guy (no-pun intended ..... okay it was :lol: )

The game freezes when there's an injury.

This happens to me too but the game doesn't freeze completely. It just shows a camera moving around the audience. The audio and animations of the audience still play. happens 50% of the time that I have to sub for an injury. Sometimes it work fine, others it does this, forcing to go to the dashboard (Xbox 360) and restarting the game that way. You can press the start button while it is stuck on this bug and the menu music pops up, but that's it - the view of the crowd stays where it is.

ahhh the glitches:

- penalties glitch on 50m line
- playing 2player and the icon above player 1 or 2 randomly disappears and you have no control until the next ruck or stoppage
- when over the try line, diving tackles that trigger the 'trip' animation overides the try animation and what you get when its abused is a player tripping all the way to the dead ball line.
- defenders slow down after an attacking player has passed them... then group around for a mini party. (why hasn't the 'grouping' being fixed... its been the same since rugby 05?)
- perfect AI kicking (not really a glitch, just takes away
- chip kicks after you make a break is almost always caught by the kicker

- perfect AI kicking (not really a glitch, just takes away

Was getting very annoyied at this in game so decided to check something. set all the england players 3 kicking stats to 1 and loaded up a hard kicking comp. 3 full comps through they missed 1 kick. thats just mental.

when u maul it up field and then finally pass it out to the backs it stops play for a scrum to the opposite team, saying ball unplayable...even tho ive mauled it 15 metres down the field and successfully passed it out...only happens against the cpu hard

A small glitch i found: If you have an injured player from fly-half, you cannot replace him with another player without him knocking the ball on every single time. Yet, if you pass blindside, and then back into field, he can catch it. I just got knocked out of the RWC because of this, and could not gain any possession at all. Though, i suggest like we did on 08 editing, make a player have at least 3 playable positions. Like Ben Youngs can play WG, SH and probably FH, but if you select him at FH as cover, you are screwed.

I found a glitch when the opposition team makes a break i couldn't change player to closest defender the player indicator just disappeared

Latest posts