• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Golf Thread

I just think it indicates a lack of focus. Can't say I follow Golf all year round. But in tennis they've been going on about having on court coaching, which I am not a fan of as I think players should have to think through how to change their play when they are losing. And Golfers have their caddie to refer to.

They also don't have on court interviews during play, doubt players would accept it, so why should golfers. It's only for the TV networks anyway.
Ah look yeah, I see where you're coming from for sure but I just think it has to be deeper than that. If it's not, he's an idiot who's got in his own way, stopping himself winning about 10 majors as he was capable of.

It could definitely be a contributing factor but I think it's possible to win a masters even when talking through half a hole on an airpod.

He could use some media training for sure though, he definitely gets a lot of personal value out of being so honest but you only have to look at the contrasting answers him and Lowry gave to a question regarding Ireland's rugby world cup chances to see that he overdoes the media.

I usually back him up more than most but can't do it here. He knew he had to play the week after the masters having not played Sentry. He should have been mentally prepared to play both tournaments, instead he prepared for neither...

After taking the defacto position he did as the PGA tour's spokesperson, he needed to hold himself to a higher standard.

Cashed out on Brooks for a small profit yesterday when he wasn't moving, regrettably. Have money on Scheffler still.

Cracking finish to come with Hovland in the mix too, would recommend sticking it on.

Had a feeling it was coming but not this quickly. There'd been a lot of mellowing in recent weeks.

PGA players weren't told in advance, I'd say a fair few of them are seriously ****** off. Have zero leverage now also.

I'd be so ****** if I stayed and turned down a shitload of money for there to only now be a merger I wasn't consulted on. Or at least given a heads up. Shows being loyal never pays.

Be interested to see what the fines are.

Golf has sold its soul to the devil. Still, not the only one.

I'd be so ****** if I stayed and turned down a shitload of money for there to only now be a merger I wasn't consulted on. Or at least given a heads up. Shows being loyal never pays.

Be interested to see what the fines are.
According to five live tonight Woods turned down a rumoured billion and Rory Mac 500 million. Interesting if they get any where near that now. If not I'd be pretty pis£ed.

Latest posts